IBM POWER Servers
Your server infrastructure investment could determine the success of your business. Rent your IBM POWER system and gain a server rental benefits. A powerful POWER9 chip. All for an incredibly low rental price.
Key Business benefits of IBM POWER9
- Eliminate your hardware and software maintenance costs if you are running out of warranty IBM POWER 6, 7 and 8 servers.
- Significantly better performance with greater CPW per core and Nvidia GPUs from IBM POWER9 compares to IBM POWER8
- Utilise cutting edge technology available in POWER9 and react quickly and cost-effectively to new and growing workloads and deliver a seamless end user experience.
- Ranked No. 1 in every major reliability category by ITIC, IBM Power Systems deliver the most reliable on premises infrastructure to meet around the-clock customer demands.
IBM POWER System S914 RENTAL
The IBM Power System S914 is ideal for small and medium business-critical applications, operational databases, advanced analytics and I/O intensive workloads. Powered by a full PCIe Gen4 architecture (slots, switches and lanes) and up to 14 NVMe supported devices, the IBM Power System S914 server is a powerful 1-socket server.
Some of the highlights include:
- Full PCIe Gen4 architecture enables seamless maximum speed and throughput between on-premise and multiple public cloud infrastructures.
- Supports multiple OS instances without processor overhead.
- Migrate easily from previous IBM Power Systems servers with a no-cost temporary IBM PowerVM license for your previous server.
- The new S914 has security built-in at every layer of the stack at no additional cost.
IBM POWER System S924 RENTAL
The IBM Power System S924 is ideal for medium and large applications and IO intensive workloads. A 2-socket server with up to 24 activated cores and I/O configuration flexibility. It features a fully activated IBM® POWER9™ processor module configurations in a 19-inch rack-mount.
Some highlights include:
- The enhanced POWER9 scale-out servers have 2X improved I/O data throughput over previous generations and 180% more NVMe capacity.
- Utility consumption and multi-system resource sharing can lower TCA by up to 58%.
- It can run 3.2X more containers per core versus x86 systems with 2.6X better TCO for Red Hat OpenShift.
- With Live Partition Mobility, users can migrate a partition running on a POWER system to another POWER system without disrupting services.
Why our premium Customer rents IBM POWER Server
By rolling out rental IBM Power System S914 servers, increases IT performance dramatically. You can see the impact on end-of-day processing times.
New IBM POWER9-based servers took response times of milliseconds and servers reduced processing times from one hour 20 minutes to just five minutes.
The resilience of IBM technology, with the new IBM Power Systems S914 servers providing 100 percent availability. Supported by ServeRental Bangalore, the company remotely monitors the environment, taking advantage of automated alerts to proactively administer the infrastructure.
The IBM Power Systems S914 rental servers are the engines a highly transactional business, we need to know that we can access and save data on a 24/7 basis. With IBM technology, you can maintaining a zero data loss record, which means that we continue to get the right services.
The future of POWER.
IBM continues to make significant investments to support the platform and has recently announced the purchase of RedHat. This acquisition will strengthen the relationship between the two companies and will make the IBM platform a major open source player.
IBM POWER9 hardware also underpins two of the most powerful known supercomputers in the world, proving that the technology behind the latest POWER models is some of the best performing on the market.
Importantly, IBM has publicly released a IBM i roapmap that runs beyond 2031 and we are led to believe that newer versions of the server are already in the early stages of development.