Oracle X3-2L (2 U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X3-2L Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3-2L Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle X3-2L (2 U) Server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family (Supports Max 2 Processors)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2660 (20M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2690 (20M Cache, 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Six Core E5-2640 (15M Cache, 2.50 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Four Core E5-2609 (10M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 6 PCIe slots
- Six PCIe 3.0 (Only 3 active in single CPU configuration) and one internal slot for SAS/RAID HBA
- Four 100/1000/10G Base-T Ethernet ports
- Platnum class, 1,000 W 100-240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated 91% efficiency
- Up to twenty Four 2.5″ drives or Upto 12 HDD-twelve 3.5″ drives
- Max: 300GB SATA-2 2.5″ SSD (Total capacity of 7.8 TB)
- Max: 600 GB SAS-2 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 15.6TB)
- Max: 3TB SAS 10K 3.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 37.2 TB)
- Note: With DVD drive(For Eight drive supported version only).
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
- (8GB/16GB)LV RDIMM upto 1600MT/s; (32GB)LV RDIMM upto 1066MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 512GB(LV RDIMM)
- Total – 16 DIMMs
- internal SAS RAID HBA PCIe Card with 512MB
Oracle X3-2L (2 U) Server Overview
Oracle X3-2L enterprise-class server provides high compute power and high-density storage in a 2U,2 Socket package with flexible storage options.
This server comes in three flexible chassis configurations to offer outstanding scalability with more than 37 TB of disk storage for the high demanding cluster environments.
Oracle X3-2L server powered by Two Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor family CPUs ,16 dual inline memory module (DIMM) slots supporting two DDR3 1600-MHz low-voltage DIMMs per channel, Six PCIe 3.0 slots, Four 10GbE ports, Four Oracle Sun Flash Accelerator F40 PCIe Cards , Hot-swappable disks, cooling fans, and power supply unit to handle the most demanding cluster environments with highest system performance , power efficiency and outstanding reliability.
The OS supported by Oracle X3-2L are Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, VMware, Oracle VM, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
Configuration Tips: Oracle Sun Flash Accelerator F40 PCI Express card and Solid State Drive (SSD) options provide turbo-charges for running I/O-intensive applications more efficiently and rapidly with low power consumption.
Workloads: For virtualized business applications, application and database software, and clustered databases.