IBM Lenovo X3850 X5 Server Rental
Fully customizable X3850 X5 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3850 X5 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Lenovo x3850 X5 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon E7-8800 and E7-4800 Series
- 2x E7-4807 6C 1.86GHz 18MB 800
- 2x E7-4820 8C 2.00GHz 18MB 1066
- 2x E7-4860 10C 2.26GHz 24MB 1066
- 2x E7-8850 10C 2.00GHz 24MB 1066
- Seven PCIe 2.0 slots
- One PCIe 2.0 slot for supported RAID card
- Two 1 Gb Ethernet ports. Broadcom 5709C controller
- 1975 Watts Redundant Power Supply
- 875 watts Redundant Power Supply
- Eight 2.5 hot-swap SAS or sixteen 1.8″ solid-state drives (SSD)
- 146GB/300GB/600GB/900GB/1.2TB 10K RPM 2.5 SAS
- 146GB/300GB 15K RPM 2.5″SAS
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/1.6TB 2.5″TB SSD SAS HDD
- running at DDR3 Memory
- Max Memory – Up to 2 TB
- Total – 64 DIMM sockets
- ServeRAID M5014 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID-M5015 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M5016 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M1015 SAS/SATA Controller
IBM x3850 X5 Server Overview
The IBM Lenovo X3850 X5 is a 4U four-socket server which can be scalable up to 8 Xeon E7 processor sockets and 6 TB of memory in 10U of rack space.
A single IBM System x3850 X5 server supports up to 4 of Intel’s 10-core processors and supports up to 3 TB of memory.
Memory access is up to 1066 MHz frequency, depending on the processor model and memory used. Each processor includes two integrated memory controllers.
The server supports either up to eight 2.5″ drives or up to 16 1.8″ drives internally. The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, HDDs can significantly improve I/O performance.
In processors Hyper-Threading technology, Intel’s Virtualization Technology, Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) technology are the important features of the processor to boost performance. The server supports VMware ESXi installed on a USB memory key.
Configuration Tips: Two x3850 X5 servers can be connected together to form a single-system image with up to eight processors and up to 6 TB of RAM. This is ideal for large-scale database or virtualization requirements.
With the addition of the MAX5 V2 memory expansion the IBM system x3850 X5 can be scalable to 2 TB of memory internally or 3 TB of memory.
Support for up to 24 1.8-inch SSD bays, or up to 16 2.5-inch bays with the option of an optical drive, provide a flexible and scalable all-in-one platform to meet your increasing demands.
Workload: Ideal for enterprise applications, large-scale databases, and virtualized environments.