IBM Lenovo X3550 M5 Server Rental
Fully customizable x3550 M5 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3550 M5 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM Lenovo x3550 M5 Server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v4 series
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-2603 v4 (15M Cache, 1.70 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Twenty Core E5-2698 v4 (50M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Twenty Two Core E5-2699 v4 (55M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Onboard 4 *1Gb Ethernet Adapter
- 1 – 3 PCIe 3.0 slots and 1 dedicated RAID slot
- 1/2 redundant 550W AC, 750W AC, 900W AC, 1500W AC, 900W DC 80 PLUS Platinum and 750W AC 80 PLUS Titanium (model dependent)
- Up to 10 front and two rear 2.5-inch HDDs or SSDs, or up to four 3.5-inch HDDs
- Up to 46TB
- 146GB/300 GB/ 600GB/15 K RPM 2.5 SAS
- 146GB/300GB/600GB/900 GB/1.2 TB 10 K rpm 2.5 SAS
- 1TB /2TB/3TB 7 .2K rpm 3.5 Near-Line SAS
- 1TB /2/TB/4TB /5TB/6TB 7 2Krpm 3.5 SATA
- 480GB / 960 GB 2.5 SSD SATA
- running at 2400MHz with 64GB TruDDR4 Memory LRDIMMs (RDIMM/LRDIMM)
- Max Memory – Up to 1.5TB
- Total –24 DIMM Slots
- ServeRAID M5210 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M1215 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M5225 SAS/SATA Controller
IBM x3550 M5 Server Overview
The dual-socket 1U IBM System x3550 M5 Server with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability features and can runs any workload in the data center from infrastructure to high-performance computing (HPC) to cloud or big data.
IBM System x3550 M5 Server supports two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 and V3 series processors.Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processorsprovide support for up to 22-core and up to 55 MB of cache, up to 2400 MHz memory speeds, and up to 9.6 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
The System x3550 M5 features an Integrated Management Module that offers Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) 2.0-compliant systems management.
The System x3550 M5 subsystem delivers excellent reliability and serviceability features to provide increased system uptime and to simplify serviceability.
The System x3550 M5 gives solid system throughput from processor to bus, to memory, to disk-intensive I/O. These features, along with multi-core capability, make the x3550 M5 server and a better choice for a stand-alone or clustered general-business application, print , and file server.
Configuration tips: Optional Broadcom 2 and 4 port GbE adapters and Broadcom 10GbE adapter supported in SFP+ and 10GbaseT to enable low-cost migration to 10Gb Ethernet for applications such as public and private cloud, analytics, and virtualization.Support for three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots to provide greater performance with long-term investment protection and flexibility.The 1 CPU Riser 2 options are supported only in one processor configurations.
Workloads: For virtualization and cloud computing, database, infrastructure security, enterprise applications, systems management, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, and HPC.