IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Server Rental
Fully customizable SR650 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for SR650 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM System SR650 Rack Server Specifications
- Up to two Intel Xeon Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum processors:
- Up to 28 cores (2.8 GHz core speeds)
- Up to 3.6 GHz core speeds (4 cores)
- Intel C624.
- Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W, 750 W, or 1100 W (100 – 240 V),
- 1600 W (200 – 240 V) High Efficiency Platinum AC power supplies,
- 750 W (200 – 240 V) High Efficiency Titanium AC power supplies.
- 2.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 1.8 TB, Nearline (NL) SAS HDDs up to 2 TB, SAS HDD SEDs up to 600 GB, SAS SSDs up to 7.68 TB
- 3.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 900 GB (2.5″ HDD in a 3.5″ tray), NL SAS HDDs up to 10 TB, NL SAS HDD SEDs up to 4 TB
- RDIMMs: Up to 768 GB with 24x 32 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
- LRDIMMs: Up to 1.5 TB with 24x 64 GB LRDIMMs and two processors.
- 3DS RDIMMs: Up to 3 TB with 128 GB 3DS RDIMMs and two processors
- ” 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA RAID: RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 with RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash or 16i/24i 4 GB Flash. “
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA non-RAID: 430-8i or 16i HBA..
IBM System SR650 Rack Server Overview
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Server is the 2U, two-socket server best for managed and cloud service providers and medium to large enterprises.This server features up to two powerful Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family 205W CPUs with 27 percent more cores and twice the memory capacity of the previous generation server.
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Server supports up to 1.5 TB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, up to14x 3.5-inch or 24x 2.5-inch drive bays with a wide range of networking options of SAS/SATA SSDs, NVMe PCIe SSDs, and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible I/O expansion options with the LOM slot, up to 6x PCIe slots and has the dedicated storage controller slot.
Unique AnyBay design of this server offers flexibility to use SAS, SATA, or NVMe PCIe drives in the same drive bays.
SR650 also features 2x hot swap/redundant: 550W/750W/1100W/1600W 80 PLUS Platinum; or 750W 80 PLUS Titanium and Titanium PSUs, to reduce energy costs.
This server is the best server for performing analytics on streaming data, using validated designs for Big Data, using validated designs for hybrid cloud for transforming physical resources into services, and by using validated designs for OLTP databases, this server increases the productivity of virtualized transactional systems.
Lenovo XClarity Controller enables faster booting with 6 times faster firmware updates than previous generation servers by using industry standard Redfish-compliant REST APIs.Lenovo XClarity Administrator manages this server centrally.
Configuration tips: Built in NVMe PCIe ports for direct connections to the U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs, to free up I/O slots and helps in lower NVMe solution acquisition expenses.
Mirrored M.2 drives offer reliability and quick OS initialization.
Workloads: Can handle workloads such as virtualization, databases, and cloud computing, collaboration/email, business analytics, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), enterprise applications, and big data.Ideal for software-defined storage (SDS) or hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI)