IBM Lenovo X3650 M4 Server Rental
Fully customizable x3650 M4 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3650 M4 Server Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Lenovo x3650 M4 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-2603 (10M Cache, 1.80 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-2620 (15M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2650 (20M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2658 (20M, 2.10 GHz)
- Intel C602J
- Four integrated Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to six PCIe slots
- Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W AC or 750 W AC or 900 W AC power supplies
- Up to 14.4 TB with 900 GB 2.5 SAS HDDs, up to 16 TB with 1 TB 2.5 NL SAS/SATA HDDs, or up to 18 TB with 3 TB 3.5 NL SAS/SATA HDDs
- 250 GB/500 GB/1 TB / 2TB / 3TB 7.2 K rpm 3.5 Near-Line SAS HDD
- 250 GB/500 GB/1 TB 7.2 K rpm 2.5 Near-Line SAS HDD
- 300 GB/600GB/900 GB 15K rpm 2.5 SAS HDD
- DDR3 1600MHz & DDR3-1333
- Up to 384 GB
- Total-12 DIMM slots
- Server raid M5110e
- Server raid M5110
- ServeRAID M5210
IBM x3650 M4 Server Overview
The IBM® System x3650 M4 is a high-availability, Ultrathin, rack-optimized, 2U platform server with high-performing DDR3 memory and supports up to two eight-core powerful Intel XEON E5-2600 series processors with 16 cores, and 32 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
The x3650 M4 features 24 DIMM slots that support up to 384 GB maximum memory with 16 GB optional DIMMs, or up to 768 GB of memory with LRDIMMs.
This server has a scalable , flexible design with simple upgrade path to 16 hard-disk drives (HDDs) or solid-state drives (SSDs) with optical and tape drives, with up to six PCIe Gen 3 slots and provides four embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports additional to PCIe slots and two optional embedded 10 Gb Ethernet ports
The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Integrated Management Module 2 (IMM2) tools enable superior setup, configuration and ease of use.
The next-generation Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) along with comprehensive systems management tools make it easy to integrate, deploy, manage,and service.
High-efficiency design and Superior RAS help save operational costs and improve your business environment .
Hot-swap drives, two redundant hot-swap power supplies and four hot-swap dual-motor N+N redundant fans provide RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime and availability for business-critical applications .
Configuration Tips: Support for up to 16 drive bays, together with internal backup and an optical drive at the same time, provide a flexible and scalable all-in-one platform to meet your increasing demands.
Internal storage of 12 Gbps SAS connectivity doubles the data transfer rate compared to 6 Gb SAS solutions to boost the performance of storage I/O-intensive applications
Workloads: Ideal for virtual desktop , business analytics, database, virtualization, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, HPC, Microsoft RemoteFX, and cloud applications.