Oracle X5-4 Server Rental (3U)
Fully customizable Oracle X5-4 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X5-4 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle X5-4 Server Specifications
- Two or Four Intel® Xeon® Twenty two Core E7-8895 v3 Processors (45M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- 10 PCIe slots
- Up to ten available PCIe 3.0 (only five active for single-CPU configs) and one internal slot for SAS/RAID HBA
- Four onboard 10 GbE ports (only two active for two-CPU configs)
- Gold rated, 2060W 100-127 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies.
- Up to Six 2.5 drives(supports 6 HDD or 6 SSD)
- Max: 400GB 10k 2.5 SSD Total capacity of 2.4 TB
- Max: 1.2TB SAS-3 10K 2.5 HDD (Total capacity of 7.2 TB)
- 16GB/32GB DDR3
- (16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 1.5TB(RDIMM), 3TB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 96 DIMMs
- Internal 12 Gb/s SAS RAID HBA
Oracle X5-4 Server Overview
With the highest RAS features in the 3U form factor with four-socket space, Oracle Server X5-4 server is powered by two or four Intel Xeon processor E7-8895 v3, 18-core, , 45 MB LLC CPUs, 2.6 GHz with up to 3 TB of memory, and options for up to 2.4 TB of conventional SSDs , 7.2 TB of hard disk drives (HDDs) or up to 6.4 TB of solid-state drive (SSD) NVM Express (NVMe) flash drives.
Oracle Server X5-4 with highest performance processor and memory bandwidth coupled with a large farm of I/O expansion slots provides a perfect balance of computing power, memory density, and I/O footprint in a single server.
Oracle Server X5-4 server has high virtualization capacity to decrease the data center footprint and to increase the server utilization by packing up to 14 Oracle Server X5-4 systems in a 42U rack Space.
Oracle Server X5-4 server along with Oracle SDN and Oracle Fabric Interconnect offers the most VMs per rack and enable cable consolidation and faster live migration.
Oracle Server X5-4 supports the flexible processor which permits a server to be reconfigured and repurposed without removing the physical components, from a remote location for varying workloads.
Oracle Server X5-4 is the highly flexible four-socket x86 architecture, with the highest uptime due to its ability to provide a choice of maximum threads and single-thread performance in a single server design.
Configuration Tips: Standard SSDs and the new NVMe SSDs are the flash integration options for application and database acceleration in Oracle Server X5-4. NVMe SSDs provides high bandwidth equal to 2.6 times that of traditional SSDs and reduced latency for faster data access, with redundancy.
Workloads: For consolidation and virtualization for enterprise business applications requiring large amounts of memory and compute power and for running in-memory databases.