Dell PowerEdge R730 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable R730 Server
We customize R730 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R730 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2667 v4 (25M Cache, 3.2 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2640 v4 (25M Cache, 2.4 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Twelve Core E5-2650 v4 (30M Cache, 2.2 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eighteen Core E5-2697 v4 (45M Cache, 2.3 GHz)
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB DDR4
- running at DDR4 DIMMs 2400MT/s
- Max Memory – Up to 3TB
- Total –24 DIMMs
- Titanium efficiency 750W AC power supply
- 1100W DC power supply
- Platinum efficiency 495W, 750W, 1100W AC power supply
- Up to 16 x 2.5″(or) 8 x 3.5″ HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS & SSD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB SATA 10K RPM 2.5″ Enterprise HDD
- 100GB/200GB/400GB/600GB SSD HDD
- Intel C610
- Up to 7 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
- 4 x 1GbE (or) 2 x 10+2GbE (or) 4 x 10GbE NDC
- PERC H330
- PERC H730
- PERC H730p
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server Overview
Succeeding the Sandy Bridge-based R720, the 2U Form factor R630 with a pair of Haswell-based Xeon E5-2600v3 processors. With 24 DDR4 DIMM slots can handle up to 768GB of RAM. The Scalable storage as sixteen 12Gb SAS drives leverage 12Gb PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC9).
PowerEdge R730 supports up to two redundant PSUs. The integrated Dell Remote Access Controller iDRAC, the left-most RJ45 port, for management. The four network ports can be configured to 4x 1GbE, 2x 1GbE + 2x 10GbE, or 4x 10GbE via plug-in daughter board to receive the 1GbE board.
Dell Fluid Cache for SAN and SanDisk DAS Cache application acceleration technology in R730 helps increase I/O performance for OLTP and VDI workloads as well as boasting low-latency.
Our configuration Tips: Dual-width accelerators/GPUs called the Intel Xeon Phi, the NVIDIA Tesla and the AMD FirePro for graphics-intensive VDI implementations for CAD/CAM industry.
Point to be noted 2.5″ NVMe support only on R730xd NOT in R730 Server