IBM Lenovo X3950 X5 Server Rental
Fully customizable X3950 X5 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3950 X5 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM Lenovo x3950 X5 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon E7-8800 and E7-4800 Series
- Intel Xeon E7-4830 8C 2.13GHz 24MB 1066
- Intel Xeon E7-4870 10C 2.40GHz 30MB 1066
- Intel XeonE7-8860 10C 2.26GHz 24MB 1066
- Intel 7500 chipset
- 5.0 Gb PCIe I/O (one x16, five x8, one x4)
- Two 1 Gb Ethernet ports. Broadcom 5709C controller
- 1975 Watts Redundant Power Supply
- Eight 2.5″ hot-swap SAS or sixteen 1.8″ solid-state drives (SSD)
- 146GB/300GB/600GB/900GB/1.2TB 10K RPM 2.5″ SAS
- 146GB/300GB 15K RPM 2.5″SAS
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/1.6TB 2.5″TB SSD SAS HDD
- running at DDR3 Memory
- Max Memory – Up to 2 TB
- Total – 64 DIMM sockets
- ServeRAID M5014 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID-M5015 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M5016 SAS/SATA Controller
- ServeRAID M1015 SAS/SATA Controller
IBM x3950 X5 Server Overview
The x3950 X5 servers are the fifth generation of the Enterprise X-Architecture® (eX5) with the 2-processor and 4-processor x3950 X5 models, and a model which enables scalability to eight processors with up to 1 TB of memory powered with 10-core Intel Xeon processors. The SAP HANA software is included in this server.
The IBM System x3950 X5 servers support 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB of DDR3 with High-speed PC3-10600 ECC SDRAM system memory provides excellent processor-to-memory subsystem performance.
The x3950 X5 servers deliver innovation with enhanced availability and reliability features to enable optimal performance for SAP HANA applications.
x3950 X5 servers have many high-availability and fault-tolerant features into a rack-optimized, high-density, package that helps to reduce the space for a massive network computing operations.
Configuration tips: The IBM system x3950 X5 servers with 2 MAX5 memory expansion units can be connected to a single system image with eight processors and 6 TB of RAM.
Workloads: Ideal for use in medium to large SAP HANA deployments, server consolidation that uses virtualization services, Database servers, and Enterprise Resource Planning (application and database) servers.