IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 System Server Rental
Fully customizable SR530 Server
We customize SR530 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for SR530 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM System SR530 Rack Server Specifications
- Up to two Intel Xeon Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum processors:
- Up to 20 cores (2.0 GHz core speeds)
- Up to 3.6 GHz core speeds (4 cores)
- Intel C622.
- Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W or 750 W (100 – 240 V) High Efficiency Platinum
- 750 W (200 240 V) High Efficiency Titanium AC power supplies.
- 2.5-inch hot-swap drives:
- 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 1.8 TB, 12 Gbps Nearline (NL) SAS HDDs up to 2 TB
- 3.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 900 GB, 12 Gbps NL SAS HDDs up to 10 TB
- Up to 12 DIMM sockets (6 DIMMs per processor; six memory channels per processor with one DIMM per channel). Support for RDIMMs and LRDIMMs. Memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 2666 MHz.
- RDIMMs: Up to 384 GB with 12x 32 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
- LRDIMMs: Up to 768 GB with 12x 64 GB LRDIMMs and two processors.
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA RAID: RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 with RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash.
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA non-RAID: 430-8i HBA.
IBM System SR530 Rack Server Overview
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 is a 1U 2-socket rack powered by two Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors, with up to 125W,43 percent more cores, faster memory, increased I/O, and high storage capacity than last generation processors.
The SR530 server supports up to 768 GB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, 4x 3.5-inch or 8x 2.5-inch drive bays with an good choices of SAS/SATA SSDs and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible and scalable I/O expansion options with the LOM slot and up to 3x PCIe3.0 slots , via multiple riser options (either all-PCIe, or PCIe and ML2)
The IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 server provides the advanced hardware RAID or basic software RAID protection and several networking options, like selectable LOM, embedded LOM, PCIe network adapters and ML2.
The latest Lenovo XClarity Controller in the SR530 server, provides advanced service processor monitoring, control, alerting functions and also it reduces the booting time of the server.
Lenovo XClarity Administrator centrally manages IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 servers, networking, and storage through reusable policies and patterns.
Configuration Tips: M.2 storage support in this server provides powerful boot drive options while freeing up the other drive bays for additional storage capacity. 80 PLUS Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies in this server provide 94% to 96% power Efficiency when connected to a 200 – 240 V AC power source.
Workloads: Ideal for IT infrastructure, collaboration, entry cloud, hosting, file serving, and scale-out workloads.