HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL360 Gen10 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server Specifications
- Processors – Up to 2
- Platinum Processors, old Processors, Silver Processors, Bronze Processors
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family from 4 – 28 Cores; 85W – 205W; 1.8 – 3.6 GHz
- HPE Smart Array E208i-a
- HPE Smart Array E208i-p
- HPE Smart Array E208e-p
- HPE Smart Array P408i-a
- HPE Smart Array P408i-p
- HPE Smart Array P816i-a
- HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug
- HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug
- HPE 1600W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug
- Hot Plug SFF SAS, SATA, SSD
- Hot Plug SFF NVMe PCIe SSD
- Hot Plug LFF SAS, SATA, SSD with optional UMB + rear drive option
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, Registered (RDIMM), Load Reduced (LRDIMM)
- 12 DIMM slots per processor, 6 channels per processor,
- 24 x 128 GB LRDIMM @ 2666 MT/s
- 24 x 32 GB RDIMM @ 2666 MT/s
- 12 x 16 GB NVDIMM @ 2666 MT/s
- Intel C621 Chipset
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server Overview
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server is a dense, secure, agile and expandable business server ideal for virtualization, database, and high-performance computing.
Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to 28 cores and 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with the maximum up to 3.0 TB max.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 is the perfect 2P server for diverse workloads in space-constrained data centers.
Support for 12 HPE 16 GB NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe offers persistent memory capacity than the previous generation servers with up to 192 GB per system for outstanding performance.
This server has the flexibility to mix and match storage and capacity to support dynamic workloads within its compact chassis.
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 also has outstanding expandability with up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
Built in advanced security features like Run-Time Firmware Validation, Silicon Root of Trust, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and Secure Recovery provide the infrastructure to reduce the risk of physical or cyber attacks.
It is the most energy- efficient 1Userver and breaks the 12,000 ssj_ops/watt barrier and it is 22% more energy efficient than previous generation servers.
HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5 automate the most important server lifecycle management tasks and make it easy to deploy, update, monitor and maintain the server.
Intelligent System Tuning (IST ) in this server offers dynamic tuning of server performance.
Configuration tips: 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane design provides the capability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis and together with 4 LFF and 8+2 SFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options to offers optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to this server.
Workloads: Ideal for database, high-performance computing, and virtualization.