Oracle X4-4 (3U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X4-4 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X4-4 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle X4-4 (3U) Server Specifications
- Two or four Intel® Xeon® Fifteen Core E7-8895 v2 processors (37.5M Cache, 2.8 GHz)
- 11 PCIe slots
- Eleven PCIe 3.0 slots (Nine x8 slots, two x16 slots).
- Four 10 GbE RJ-45 Ethernet ports on back panel
- Two 1030/2060 Watt AC input auto-ranging hot-swappable power supplies.
- Up to Six 2.5″ drives(supports 6 HDD or 6 SSD)
- Max: 400GB 10k 2.5″ SATA-3 SSD (Total capacity of 2.4 TB)
- Max: 1.2TB SAS-2 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 9.6 TB)
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
- (8GB/16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 1.5TB(RDIMM),3TB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 96 DIMMs
- internal SAS RAID HBA PCIe Card with BBWC battery backed
Oracle X4-4 (3U) Server Overview
Oracle’s Sun Server X4-4 is the compact 3U four-socket server for running Oracle operating systems.This is a 3U enterprise-class server features two or four Intel Xeon processor E7-8895 v2, 15-core, 2.8 GHz, CPUs, with memory up to 3 TB, 4.8 TB of PCIe flash, and SSDs with 2.4 TB or HDDs 7.2 TB.
Flexible processor technology in Oracle X4-4 server permits the server to be repurposed and reconfigured for varying workloads from remote locations, without changing the physical components. This simplifies infrastructure requirements and increases the reusability of the server.
It reduces the data center footprint by packing up to 14 Sun Server X4-4 servers in a 42U rack while enabling faster live migration and cable consolidation. Sun Server X4-4 packs 50 percent more cores and 50 percent more memory slots e, enabling consolidation of both small and large virtual machines.
Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (Oracle ILOM) in Sun Server X4-4 centralizes system management locally or remotely. Oracle Advanced System Cooling in Sun Server X4-4 server saves the power and also maximize the system uptime
Configuration Tips: When using Oracle’s Sun Flash Accelerator F80 PCIe Card and SSDs in Oracle server X4-4, the I/O performance is accelerated up to 400 HDDs..
Running Oracle software on Oracle hardware the Sun Oracle X4-4 maximize IT productivity and minimize operational expenses.
Workloads:Best virtualization server for enterprise applications and in-memory databases