HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL580 Gen7 Server
We customize DL580 Gen7 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL580 Gen7 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon Six Core E7-4807 (1.86GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core X7560 (2.26GHz/130W)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E7-4830 (2.13GHz/105W)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E7-4870 (2.40GHz/130W)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E7-8867L (2.13GHz/105W)
- Intel® 7500 Chipset
- Up to 11 slots supported
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x
- 3 PCI-E 2.0 x4
- HP NC375i Integrated Quad Port Gigabite Server Adapter
- HP 1200W Common Slot Silver Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
- HP 1200W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
- up to eight SFF hard disk drives
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB/900GB SAS 10K rpm SFF 2.5-inch HDD
- 146GB/ 300GB SAS 15K rpm SFF 2.5-inch HDD
- 1TB SAS 7.2K rpm SFF 2.5-inch HDD
- 200GB/400GB/800GB SFF 2.5-in SSD
- HP Smart Array P410i/512 MB FBWC Controller
- HP Smart Array P410i/1G FBWC Controller
- 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB /32GB Memory Modules
- Speed @ DDR3-1333/1066
- Max Memory – Up to 2TB
- Total – 64 DIMM slots
HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Server Overview
To replace expensive RISC based systems, cost effective Xeon 7500 based is an alternative.
The HP DL580 G7 is a highly scalable and flexible four-socket, 4U rack mountable powerhouse of a server for all of your computationally intensive needs. With up to 40 cores of the latest Intel Xeon processing power, memory scalability of up to 2TB across up to 64 DIMM slots. Support for up to 8 SAS, SATA or solid
state drives, and up to 11 expansion slots (8 PCIe come standard).
Equivalent model, Dell gave us an exclusive on its PowerEdge R910. This was followed shortly by Fujitsu’s Primergy RX600 S5 and IBM’s expandable System x3850 X5.
Our configuration Tips:
The P410i supports mirrors, stripes and RAID-5 as standard and an advanced license pack adds RAID-6 support.
Great fit for a number of applications such as virtualization (both server and desktop), databases, ERP and server consolidation.