Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable Dell R630 Server
We customize Dell R630 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R630 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge R630 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-2603 v4 (15M Cache, 1.7Ghz)
- InteXeon Eight Core E5-2620 v4 (20M Cache, 2.1 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2630 v4 (25M Cache, 2.2 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Fourteen Core E5-2680 v4 (35M Cache, 2.4 GHz)
- Intel C610
- Up to 3 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
- 4 x 1GbE (or) 2 x 10+2GbE (or) 4 x 10GbE NDC
- Titanium efficiency 750W AC power supply
- 1100W DC power supply
- Platinum efficiency 495W, 750W, 1100W AC power supply
- Up to 8 x 2.5″ HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS & SSD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB SATA 10K RPM 2.5″ Enterprise HDD
- 100GB/200GB/400GB/600GB SSD HDD
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB DDR4
- running at DDR4 DIMMs 2400MT/s
- Max Memory – Up to 1.5TB
- Total –24 DIMMs
- PERC H330
- PERC H730
- PERC H730p
Dell PowerEdge R630 Server Overview
The Dell PowerEdge R630 packs performance in its compact form factor.
The 1U server R630 has few front-mount drive bays as well as less internal expansion slots than Dell PowerEdge R730. R630 has 2 or 3 depending on configuration whereas the R730 supports up to 7 slots.
Intel Broadwell CPUs with max up to 1.5TB RAM and configurations with up to 24 1.8″ SSDs. Our Dell R630 Server is a bit more conventional with ten 2.5″ bays; six supporting SATA/SAS drives as well as four NVMe bays supporting the latest in high-performance storage.
Our configuration Tips: The PowerEdge R630 is ideal for a wide range of use cases in software-defined environments where the nodes fit a fixed configuration and generally remain static. The R630 node help in software-defined deployments ranging from vSAN to ScaleIO.
Workloads: Data access within a virtualized environment VMware VMmark, SQL Server