IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 System Server Rental
Fully customizable SR630 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for SR630 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM System SR630 Rack Server Specifications
- Up to two Intel Xeon Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum processors:
- Up to 28 cores (2.8 GHz core speeds)
- Up to 3.6 GHz core speeds (4 cores)
- Intel C624.
- Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W, 750 W, or 1100 W (100 – 240 V) High Efficiency Platinum
- 750 W (200 – 240 V) High Efficiency Titanium AC power supplies.
- 2.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 1.8 TB, Nearline (NL) SAS HDDs up to 2 TB, SAS HDD SEDs up to 600 GB, SAS SSDs up to 7.68 TB
- 3.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 900 GB (2.5″ HDD in a 3.5″ tray), NL SAS HDDs up to 10 TB, NL SAS HDD SEDs up to 4 TB
- RDIMMs: Up to 768 GB with 24x 32 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
- LRDIMMs: Up to 1.5 TB with 24x 64 GB LRDIMMs and two processors.
- 3DS RDIMMs: Up to 3 TB with 128 GB 3DS RDIMMs and two processors
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA RAID: RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 with RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash or 16i 4 GB Flash.
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA non-RAID: 430-8i or 16i HBA.
IBM System SR630 Rack Server Overview
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 Server is the 1U server with 2 processor sockets offers scalable performance and storage capacity for business critical workloads.
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 powered by two powerful Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family CPUs with 27 percent more cores, 50 percent more bandwidth and double the memory capacity than the last generation servers.
It has outstanding I/O flexibility with up to four§ PCIe 3.0 slots. Unique Lenovo AnyBay technology provides best storage flexibility and performance, with up to 4 LFF or 12 SFF SAS/SATA HDDs/SSDs. Four direct-connect NVMe ports on the motherboard eliminate PCIe switch adapters provide ultra-fast read/writes with NVMe drives and reduce costs.
Optional mirrored M.2 boot drives provide exceptional reliability and speedy OS initialization. SR630 also features modular ML2, LOM, and PCIe network adapters.
To reduce energy costs, it features 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium hot-swaps/redundant: 550W/750W/1100W AC or 750W AC 80 PLUS TitaniumPSUs, and continuous operation at 45°C.
Configuration tips: 12x 2.5-inch drive SFF drive configuration is best for performance optimized workloads. And up to 4x 3.5-inch LFF drive configuration is best for capacity-optimized workloads.
Workloads: Ideal for databases, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), virtualization and cloud computing, infrastructure security, enterprise applications, systems management, the web, collaboration/email, streaming media, and HPC.