Dell PowerEdge R430 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R430 server
We customize PowerEdge R430 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R430 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R430 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- IIntel Xeon Quad core E5-2623 v4 ( 10M Cache, 2.6 Ghz)
- IIntel Xeon Six Core E5-2643 v4 (20M Cache, 3.40 Ghz)
- IIntel Xeon Eight Core E5-2667 v4 (25M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
- Intel® C610 series chipset
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 I/O slots
- 4 x 1GbE-Network Controller
- up to 2x 450W Power Supply
- up to 2x 550W Power Supply
- Up to 4 x 3.5” (or) up to eight 2.5″ drives
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 15K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 500GB /1TB / 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 100GB/200GB/400GB SSD HDD
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR4
- running at DDR4 DIMMs 2133MT/s
- Max Memory – Up to 384GB
- Total –12 DIMMs
- PERC H330
- PERC H730
- PERC H730p
Dell PowerEdge R430 Server Overview
Dell R430 chassis makes good cooling design handled by a bank of six cold-swap, dual rotor fans in front of the motherboard while the CPU sockets and attendant DIMM slots are covered by a removable plastic air shroud.
Memory allotment is slightly unusual as the eight front slots are assigned to the first CPU socket while the second socket gets four slots. The main advantage here is you can cut costs by specifying a single CPU and still upgrade to 256GB of memory.
Dell’s embedded LifeCycle Controller makes OS deployment as we used it to install Windows Server 2012 R2 with all the right drivers inside 30 minutes The server was supplied with dual 1.6GHz E5-2603 Xeons and redundant 550W Platinum PSUs which proved to be easy on the power supply.
Our configuration Tips: 10-bay model only supports SATA SFF drives. PowerEdge R430 is an ideal choice where server rack space is at a premium. It packs a lot of processing power into its compact chassis and delivers it at a very competitive price
Workloads: HPC and VDI for SMBs