IBM Lenovo X3750 M4 Server Rental
Fully customizable x3750 M4 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3750 M4 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Lenovo x3750 M4 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon E5-4600 v2 processors
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-4603 v (210M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-4607 v2 (15M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-4620 v2 (20M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-4640 v2 (20M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel C600 series
- Up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots
- Integrated Management Module II (IMM2), IMM2 Remote Presence
- 900W supplies, 1400W AC
- Up to 28.8 TB with 1.8 TB 2.5 SAS HDDs, Up to 25.6 TB with 1.6 TB 2.5 SSDs
- up to 16 TB with 1 TB 2.5 NL SAS/SATA HDDs
- 1TB/7.2 K rpm 2.5 Near-Line SATA HDD
- 300 GB/600GB/1 TB 7.2 K rpm 3.5 SAS HDD
- 120GB/200GB/240GB/400GB/480GB/800GB/960GB/1TB/1.2TB/1.6 TB 2.5 SSD SATA HDD
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/1.6TB 2.5 TB SSD SAS HDD
- DDR3 1866MHz & DDR3 1600MH
- LRDIMMs: Up to 1.5 TB with 48x 32 GB
- Total : Up to 48 DIMM sockets
- 24 DIMM sockets on system board. Additional 24 DIMM sockets on expansion tray
- ServeRAID M5120
- ServeRAID M5225
- ServeRAID M5100
- ServeRAID M5200
IBM Lenovo x3750 M4 Server Overview
The IBM System x3750 M4 provides outstanding flexibility and performance in a dense 2U, 4-socket server.
The x3750 M4 excels with the latest Intel® Xeon® processors E5-4600 v2 series, high IOP local storage and fast I/O to external SAN storage.
This server has the advanced features and capabilities like mix and matches internal storage, support for up to four sockets and 48 DIMMs, up to 16 HDDs or 32 1.8-inch solid state drives (SSDs), six hot-swap, dual-rotor fans and two power supplies.
The IBM ® System x3750 M4 features a Mezzanine LOM socket for 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 10 GbE networking options.
Highly efficient 750 W DC, 900 W AC, and 1400 W AC power supplies provide energy-efficient power supply.
Light path diagnostics and predictive Failure Analysis proactively monitor the IBM system X3750 M4 server’s sub-components and give an advanced warning about the system failure.
Configuration tips: Support for up to 16 HDDs or 32 eXFlash SSDs, together with an optical drive at the same time, provide a flexible and scalable all-in-one platform to meet your increasing demands.
By consolidating multiple 2-socket servers into fewer 4-socket x3750 M4 servers permit you to reduce total cost of ownership.
Workloads: Ideal for workloads with floating-point computations, small to medium databases requiring fast I/O, High-performance computing (HPC), and applications that require 4-socket performance without needing the scalability that the X6 systems provide.