Dell PowerEdge R620 rack server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R620 server
We customize PowerEdge R620 serverto match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R620 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R620 rack server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2
- E5-2603 Quad core (10M Cache, 1.8 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5-2620 Six core (15M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 7.20 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5-2620 V2 Six core (15M Cache, 2.10 GHz, 7.20 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5-2640 V2 Eight core (20M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 7.20 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel C602
- 2 PCIe slots
- One x16 slot with x16 bandwidth, full-height, 3/4 length
- One x16 slot with x16 bandwidth, half-height, half-length
- Broadcom® 5720 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T (no TOE or iSCSI offload)
- Titanium efficiency, hot-plug redundant 750W power supply
- Platinum efficiency, hot-plug redundant 495W, 750W or 1100W power supplies
- Up to eight 2.5” hot-plug SAS, SATA or SSD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 200GB/400GB/600GB SSD HDD
- 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3 up to 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – Up to 768GB
- Total –24 DIMM Slots
- PERC S110 (SW RAID)
- PERC H310
- PERC H710 & PERC H710P
Dell PowerEdge R620 rack server Overview
An entry level two-socket database server R620 with 1U form factor. Uses Intel Xeon E5-2600 series processors. It has 24 memory slots (384GB total RAM with 16GB DIMMs), has ten 2.5 inch drive bays, and has one PCI-E 3.0 x8 and two PCI-E 3.0 x16 expansion slots. It also has a total of eight, twelve, or sixteen physical cores. It has a total of sixteen, 24, or 32 logical cores with Intel hyper-threading enabled.
The R620 is a much better choice for many application than either the R420 or R520 since it uses the Intel Xeon E5-2600 series Sandy Bridge-EP processor. That processor series gives you higher clock speeds, higher memory bandwidth, and higher memory capacity compared to the Xeon E5-2400 series Sandy Bridge-EN processor. The R620 is limited to three PCI-E expansion slots, but it does have ten internal drive bays.
Our configuration Tips: The PowerEdge R630 is ideal for a wide range of use cases in software-defined environments where the nodes fit a fixed configuration and generally remain static. The R630 node help in software-defined deployments ranging from vSAN to ScaleIO.
Workloads: Data base access within a virtualized environment VMware VMmark, SQL Server