Oracle X5-8 Server Rental (5U)
Fully customizable Oracle X5-8 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X5-8 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Oracle X5-8 Server Specifications
- Four or eight Intel Xeon Eighteen Core E7-8895 v3 Processors(45M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- 16 PCIe slots
- Up to 16 available PCIe 3.0 (only eight active for four-CPU configs)
- Two onboard 1 GbE ports
- Platinum Plus rated, 3000W 200-240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies.
- Up to eight 2.5 drives(supports 8 HDD or 8 SSD)
- Max: 400GB 10k 2.5 SSD (Total capacity of 3.2 TB)
- Max: 1.2TB SAS-3 10K 2.5 HDD (Total capacity of 9.6 TB)
- 16GB/32GB DDR3
- (16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 3TB(RDIMM), 6TB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 192 DIMMs
- Internal 12 Gb/s SAS RAID HBA
Oracle X5-8 Server Overview
Oracle Server X5-2L is 2U platform server powered by two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family CPUs and 24 memory slots.
This server comes in three disk cage options including Eight 2.5-inch SAS disk bays (HDDs or SSDs) plus DVDR/W drive, Twenty-four 2.5-inch SAS disk bays (HDDs or SSDs and Twelve 3.5-inch SAS disk bays (HDDs or SSDs).
Oracle Server X5-2L is capable of running Oracle Linux, Oracle VM, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware, and Microsoft Windows.
Oracle Server X5-2L features two 1,000 W platinum-rated power supplies with up to 91 percent efficiency. Oracle’s optimized memory implementation maximizes system power efficiency.
Oracle ILOM capabilities with the extensive reliability testing, with support for up to four high-bandwidth NVM Express (NVMe) flash drives and the redundancy features, make Oracle Server X5-2L the highly reliable server for running Oracle Database in single-node configurations in remote or branch offices.
Configuration Tips: Oracle Server X5-2L with 8 x 2.5-inch disk cage option with 6 PCIe 3.0 slots provide high I/O density up to 128 GB/sec of I/O bandwidth.
Oracle Server X5-2L with 12 x 3.5-inch disk cage option provides a maximum capacity of 50.4 TB of direct-attached storage and thus the server can be used as a storage server.
Workloads: For storage server implementations such as for video compression and transcoding with Oracle Solaris and ZFS, single-node Oracle Database deployments in remote or branch office locations, and compute server in environments with power and cooling delivery challenges