HP ProLiant DL380 Gen8 Server Rental
Fully customizable DL380 Gen8 Server
We customize DL380 Gen8 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL380 Gen8 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen8 Server Specifications
- E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 Processor Families
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-2637 v2 (3.5GHz/130W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-2643 v2 (3.5GHz/25MB)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2650 v2 (2.6GHz/95W)
- Intel XeonEight Core E5-2667 v2 (3.3GHz/130W)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2690 v2 (3.0GHz/115W)
- Intel® C600 Series Chipset
- HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter
- 3 PCIe slots
- HP 460W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug
- Total – 24 DIMM slots
- Up to 12 x 2.5″ SAS, SATA SFF drives
- Up to 4 x 3.5″ SAS, SATA LFF drives
- 500 GB/1TB/ 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 2.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″
- 146GB/300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB TB SAS 15K RPM 2.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/ 1.2TB/1.6TB SATA SSD /SAS SSD HDD 2.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB SAS 10K RPM 3.5″
- 500GB/1TB/2TB/4TB /6 TB/8TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/ 1.2TB/1.6TB/1.9TB SATA SSD /SAS SSD HDD 3.5″
- 4GB/8GB/16GB /32GB
- running at PC3-10600R Registered DDR3 (1333MHz)
- Max Memory – Up to 768 GB
- HP Smart Array P420i
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen8 Overview
1U server designed to support the needs of both large data centers that require the compute density. HP DL380e where ‘e’ for efficiency models 12 LFF or 25 SFF drive bays. Support lower cost E5-2400 Xeons and have 12 DIMM slots for a maximum memory capacity of 384GB.
The embedded Smart Array P420i in the DL380p links up with the motherboard’s pair of SAS 2 ports and offers a good choice of cache memory. The unit has four GB Ethernet ports, six expansion ports, six USB ports, and with dual power supplies. Server also offers their iLO Management Engine as well as other server innovations, which provide integrated management and support. Its 3D array of temperature sensors accurately controlled its speed and direction, which reduced quite a bit of fan noise.
Our configuration Tips: a Smart Array P420i RAID controller that supports up to 2GB FBWC, up to two Intel E5-2600v2 or E5-2600 Series processors, and two PCIe 3.0 expansion slots. The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 allows the DL360p to produce some pretty good performance, I/O connectivity, and bandwidth for tough workloads.
DL360p Gen8 server for generating load for SQL Server tests with NAS storage targets. While larger-scale tests use a database in virtualized environment for smaller NAS arrays tests databases.
Workloads: High demand and dynamic computing workloads for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing