Dell PowerEdge R530 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R530 server
We customize PowerEdge R530 serverto match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R530 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge R530 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- IIntel Xeon Quad core E5-2623 v4 ( 10M Cache, 2.6 Ghz)
- IIntel Xeon Six Core E5-2643 v4 (20M Cache, 3.40 Ghz)
- IIntel Xeon Eight Core E5-2667 v4 (25M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
- I Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2640 v4 (25M Cache, 2.4 GHz)
- Intel C610
- up to 5 x PCIe
- 3 x PCIe 3.0
- 2 x PCIe 2.0
- 4 x 1 GbE LOMs
- 495W, 750W, 1100W hot-plug PSU
- DC 1100W hot-plug PSU
- Up to 8 x 3.5″ SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 15K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 1TB/2TB/3TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 500GB /1TB / 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 100GB/200GB/400GB/600GB SSD HDD
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR4
- running at DDR4 DIMMs 2400MT/s
- Max Memory – Up to 384GB
- Total –12 DIMMs
- PERC H330
- PERC H730
- PERC H730p
Dell PowerEdge R530 Server Overview
Dell PowerEdge 13G R530 is well-suited to a variety of use cases. Leverage its 3.5-inch drive bays for dense internal storage and its high-performance Xeon E5-2600 v3 compute architecture.
R530 2U rack server engineered for midrange and virtualized workload to build with Intel’s Grantly architecture and a Wellsburg C610 chipset that supports 12 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2 PCIe 2.0 slots, and 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
iDRAC8 provides agent-free management capabilities for streamlining server deployment, configuration, and updates With a DAS Cache solution from SanDisk, PERC9 controllers replace the LSI CacheCade technology used in Dell’s PERC8 controllers. DAS Cache uses “filter driver” for the operating system in order to accelerate performance by caching frequently used data on SSDs.
Our configuration Tips: It also does well as a redundant compute node accessing shared storage, much like the smaller 1U R430 cousin.
Workloads: Data access within a virtualized environment VMware VMmark, SQL Server