IBM Lenovo X3250 M4 Server Rental
Fully customizable x3250 M4 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3250 M4 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Lenovo x3250 M4 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 and E3-1200 V2 product family
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1220 (8M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Qurd Core E3-1220 v2 (8M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1230 v2 (8M Cache, 3.30 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1270 v2 (8M Cache, 3.50 GHz)
- Intel C202
- Integrate Management Module II (IMM2)
- Two PCI Express slots
- One fixed 300 W AC power supply; or up to two redundant 460 W AC
- Up to 8 TB with 4 TB SATA HDDs, or up to 4.8 TB with 1.2 TB SAS HDDs
- 500 GB/1 TB /2 TB/3 TB/4TB 7.2 K rpm 3.5 SATA HDD
- 500 GB/1 TB /2 TB/3 TB/4TB 7.2 K rpm 3.5 Near-Line SATA HDD
- 300 GB/600GB/1TB/1.2TB/ 15K rpm 2.5 SAS HDD
- 300 GB/600GB /1TB/1.2TB/10K rpm 2.5 SAS HDD
- 300 GB/600GB/1 TB 7.2 K rpm 2.5″ SAS HDD
- DDR3 1600MHz & DDR3-1333
- Up to 32 GB with four 8 GB DDR3 UDIMMs
- Total – 4 DIMM Slots
- ServeRAID-BR10il v2 or H1110
IBM Lenovo X3250 M4 Server Overview
IBM Lenovo X3250 M4 Server is an innovative,single socket ,1U rack server offers economical and solid performance for small businesses. It supports the latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2 family of processors and Core i3 processors for performance and stability applications and lower cost applications.
It is built for speed,with out the costly design features found in general-purpose servers.It supports up to 32GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 system memory with four DIMM sockets with Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2.
ECC memory, Hot-swap drives, Hot-swap redundant power supplies, Tool-less cover , Predictive Failure Analysis , Integrated Management Module II , Dynamic Systems Analysis are the serviceability and availability features of IBM System x3250 M4 server.
IBM System x3250 M4 is built with systems management capabilities and integrated data protection .
The x3250 M4 has 80-PLUS® certified 300 W (1/1) or redundant 460 W (1/2) power supply units to enable greater energy efficiency and savings.
Configuration Tips: IBM System x3250 M4 supports 8TB of internal storage with four 2.5″ simple-swap drive bays configuration available via CTO,and Two internal 3.5-inch simple-swap SATA II drive bays or four 2.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA drive bays configurations provide enterprise-class storage.
The user can install software or back up data through a optional optical drive.
Workloads: Engineered for infrastructure applications such as security, name server, firewall, disaster recovery, name server, authentication, credit card processing, email, domain controller, and more.
Ideal for file and printer servers, Web serving, and small business infrastructure.