Dell PowerEdge R920 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R920 server
We customize PowerEdge R920 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R920 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R920 Rack Server Specifications
- 4U 4-socket rack server (48core/192Threads Server)
- 4 * Intel® Xeon® E7-8850V2 (12 core, 2.3 GHz, 24MB, 105W ) , Intel Smart Cache – 24MB , No of Thread – 192
- 512GB Memory ( 32 * 16GB Module RDIMMs ) DDR3 RDIMM, LRDIMM up to 1600MT/s
- Memory Slots – 96 DIMM Slots
- 4 * 1100Watts Efficiency, hot plug, redundant
- Max memory: Up to 3.0TB
- Max Memory Bandwidth 68GB/s
- 16 * 1TB SATA ( 10K )Enterprise HDD
- Up to 24 x 2.5” hot-plug 12Gb/6Gb SAS HDD
- Intel C602J Series Chipset
- Internal Interconnect: 3 x Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) links; 7.2 GT/s
- Max Turbo Frequency 2.8Ghz
- Internal controllers: PERC H730P
- Embedded QP 1Gb Network Daughter Card Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots
- Remote management iDRAC7 Express
Dell PowerEdge R920 Server Overview
In the PowerEdge line of servers the top-end PowerEdge R920, powered by Intel’s brand-new E7 v2 processors.
With 96 DIMM slots allowing for 6TB of RAM, and 24 internal storage drives, Dell to make the R920 a tool for businesses experiencing high-speed data growth.
With up to 60 cores of processing power and several significant data-access enhancements and ultra-low latency PCIe Express Flash drives to surpass the IOPS [input/output operations per second] performance of rotating drives so that applications can perform more transactions in less time.
The H730P PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC) that doubles the previous cache size and delivers up to 100 percent more IOPS performance; and the dual PERC capacity that lets customers maximize performance across the larger number of available solid-state drives
It also features Dell’s Fault Resilient Memory and Intel’s Run Sure technology to maximize reliability and uptime.
Our configuration Tips: Ideal for firm looks to businesses experiencing rapid data and performance growth requirements
Workloads: high-performance computing, including customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and large, in-memory databases