HP ProLiant DL160 Gen8 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL160 Gen8 Server
We customize DL160 Gen8 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL160 Gen8 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL160 Gen8 Server Specifications
- Intel E5-2600 processor Family
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-2609 (2.4GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-2667 (2.9GHz/130W)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2650 (2.0GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2680 (2.7GHz/130W)
- Intel® C600 Chipset
- HPE 361i Integrated Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter
- 3 PCIe 3.0 slots
- 500W Platinum FIO Power Supply with Backplane (ships standard)
- HP 750W Common Slot Platinum Plus Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
- up to 4 * 3.5″ AND UPTO 8 * 2.5″ drives SAS/SAS SSD, SATA SSD HDD
- 500 GB/1TB SATA 7.2K RPM 2.5″
- 500GB/1TB/2TB/3TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2 TBSAS 10K RPM 2.5″
- 146GB/300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2 TB SAS 15K RPM 2.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/ SSD HDD 2.5″
- running at PC3-10600R Registered DDR3 (1333MHz)
- Max Memory – Up to 384 GB
- Total – 24 DIMM Slots
- HPE Dynamic Smart Array B120i controller
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen8 Overview
The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen8 is a dual-socket, high-performance, dense rack server with enhanced manageability and scalability. Enhanced processing power and increased memory capacity combined with an energy efficient design means you can consolidate your applications and scale out with lower operational costs.
With support for up to 768GB of DDR3 memory, operating at speeds up to 1600 MT/s across 24 DIMM slots, the DL160 Gen8 is capable of scaling with your business as your memory requirements grow. With HP iLO Management Engine, and a complete set of embedded management features supporting the complete lifecycle of the server.
Our configuration Tips:
DL160 Gen8’s with up to four 3.5” SAS or SATA hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs) for a maximum storage capacity of 32TB. I/O performance is faster than previous generations with PCI-e 3.0 expansion slots and support for FlexibleLOM technologies.
Ideally suited to High Performance Computing (HPC) environments, web serving and other hyperscale environments