Oracle X4-8 Server Rental ( 5U )
Fully customizable Oracle X4-8 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X4-8 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle X4-8 (5U) Server Specifications
- Four or Eight Intel Xeon Fifteen Core E7-8895 v2 Processor (37.5M Cache, 2.8 GHz)
- 16 PCIe slots
- Sixteen PCIe 3.0 slots (eight x8 slots, eight x16 slots) hot-swappable using DPCC
- Note: Eight Dual PCIe Card Carriers (DPCC) each with two PCIe 3.0 card slots
- Two 1 Gbps onboard Ethernet ports
- Max Power consumption 3400 W ; Operating input voltage range:200–240 VAC
- 4 hot-swappable front accessible power supplies with N+N redundancy
- Up to eight 2.5″ drives(supports 8 HDD or 8 SSD)
- Max: 400GB 10k 2.5″ SSD Total capacity of 3.2 TB
- Max: 1.2TB SAS-3 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 9.6 TB)
- 16GB/32GB DDR3
- (16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 3TB(RDIMM),6TB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 192 DIMMs
- No onboard RAID controller
Oracle X4-8 (5U) Server Overview
power and memory, such as financial trading applications, batch processing workloads. Overview: Oracle’s Sun Server X4-8 server is an eight-socket, compact 5U, the glueless enterprise-class server delivers outstanding scalability, leading performance, and unmatched reliability, availability, and serviceability.
It is powered by four or eight Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-8895 v2 and each with 24 memory slots with 15 cores per socket makes this server as the most powerful, expandable system of Oracle’s x86 servers.
Oracle’s Sun Server X4-8 server supports 192 DIMM slots with a maximum memory capacity of 6 TB and internal storage up to 9.6 TB.
Sun Server X4-8 has a unique built-in feature called elastic computing. The Intel Xeon Processor E7-8895 v2 with the Oracle innovations in the system BIOS and operating system kernel software provides a flexible processor, which permits the reconfiguration and repurposing of the server remotely without changing the physical configuration of the server.
The Sun Server X4-8 contains 16 low-profile, industry-standard PCIe Gen 3 slots providing I/O flexibility and a wide range of connectivity choices, like Fibre Channel, Ethernet, or InfiniBand.
Sun Server X4-8 has a blade-like modular design to save time and money.
This server has the management tools like Oracle ILOM, integrated Oracle System Assistant, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center for comprehensive local and remote management of the server.
Configuration Tips: Oracle’s Sun Flash Accelerator F80 PCIe Card and solid state drives (SSDs ) flash option offer up to 1,000,000 IOPS, turbo-charging applications while reducing bottlenecks and provides 6.4 TB of internal write-optimized, high-endurance PCIe flash.
Workloads: For database and enterprise workloads requiring large amounts of compute.