Oracle X4-2 (1 U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X4-2 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X4-2 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Oracle X4-2 (1 U) Server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family (Supports Max 2 Processors)
- Intel® Xeon® Twelve Core E5-2697 v2(30M Cache, 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2650 v2 (20M Cache, 2.6 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Six Core E5-2630 v2(15M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Four Core E5-2609 v2 (10M Cache, 2.50 GHz)
- 4 PCIe slots
- Four PCIe 3.0 slots [(3 for two cpu ) &1 Slot for SAS / RAID HBA]
- Four Onboard 10 GBase-T port (only two active in single CPU configuration)
- Platnum class, 600 W 100 – 240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated 91% efficiency
- Up to Eight 2.5″ drives or Up to Four 3.5″ drives(supports HDD or SSD)
- Max: 400GB SATA-3 2.5″ SSD (Total capacity of 3.2 TB)
- Max: 1.2 TB SAS-2 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 9.6TB)
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
- (8GB/16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 256GB(RDIMM),512GB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 16 DIMMs
- Internal 6 Gb/s SAS RAID HBA with 512MB
Oracle X4-2 (1 U) Server Overview
Oracle X4-2 is an enterprise-class 1U, 2 sockets server for clustered computing and virtualization packing two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processor family processors, maximum up to 512 GB of memory using 32 GB 1,600 MHz load-reduced DIMMs, four PCIe 3.0 slots, four onboard 10GBase-T ports, and six USB 2.0 ports.Oracle X4-2 server also has full-function server management tools at free of cost.
Oracle Advanced System Cooling provides low energy consumption. Oracle X4-2 server supports Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server, and Oracle VM or VMware ESXi for virtualization.
Configuration Tips: Supporting up to 512 GB memory capacity with 32 GB load-reduced dual inline memory modules (DIMMs), 1,600 MHz bandwidth best for the demands of future and current memory-intensive business workloads without compromising power and performance.
Workloads: Ideal for enterprise business and middleware applications such as ERP, SCM, and CRM in virtualized environment and for clustered computing.