HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL380 Gen7 Server
We customize DL380 Gen7 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL380 Gen7 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5620 (2.40GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5640 (2.66GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5649 (2.53GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core X5660 (2.80GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core X5675 (3.06GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core X5690 (3.46GHz/130W)
- HP Smart Array P410i/Zero Memory Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0)
- HP Smart Array P410i/256 MB Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0/5/5+0)
- HP Smart Array P410i/1G FBWC Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0/5/5+0)
- 460W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply
- 750W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply
- 1200W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply
- 8 SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays
- 146GB/300GB/600GB/900GB/ 1.2TB SAS 10K 2.5-inch HDD
- 146GB/300GB SAS 15K rpm 2.5-inch HDD
- 500GB/ 1TB SATA 7.2K rpm 2.5-inch HDD
- Intel® 5520 Chipset
- Up to six available PCI-Express Gen2 slots
- NC365T 4-port Ethernet Server Adapter
- 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB /32GB Memory Modules
- Speed @ DDR3 1333/1066 MHz
- Max Memory – Up to 384GB
- Total – 18 DIMM Slots
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Server Overview
HP Proliant DL380 2U rack servers with a high priority on flexibility, management and power monitoring. The iLO3 embedded controller is to manage remote control. Can capture events such as the boot up process and allow you to view it at your leisure from the iLO Video Player utility.
For general server and network device management, HP’s Insight Control Edition (ICE) software is provided. You can remotely upgrade firmware on servers, use thresholds on critical components to send alerts and, with the optional Power Manager Upgrade, monitor server power consumption, processor performance or inlet air temperatures and view historical graphs.
With Server 2008 Enterprise R2 in idle we measured a draw of only 72W. With the single E5640 quad-core Xeon processor under load from SiSoft Sandra this peaked at a mere 145W.
Our configuration Tips:
DL380 is best in storage space at the front for up to sixteen hot-swap drive bays. G6 have a good choice of expansion options. The single riser has three PCI Express slots. You can add a second riser and in both cases you can have versions with a mix of PCI Express and PCI-X slots. Add Smart SAS expander PCI-E card or Smart Array P410i RAID controller to eight SAS connectors on the motherboard to upgrade upgrading to sixteen drives. DL380 G7 Server Virtualization has both internal USB and SD memory card slots for booting from an embedded hypervisor.
Server Virtualization, demanding database transactions or outrageous amounts of I/O requests.