Dell PowerEdge R510 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R510 server
We customize PowerEdge R510 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R510 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge R510 Server Specifications
- 5500 and 5600 series processors
- E5504 Quad core (4M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5520 Quad core (8M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5606 Quad core (8M Cache, 2.13 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5645 six core (12M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel 5500 chipset
- 3 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot
- One x8 slot
- Two x4 slots
- One Storage x4 slot
- One Dual-Port Broadcom 5716 Gigabit NICs
- 750W redundant and non-redundant hot-plug power supply
- Up to eight or twelve 3.5” SAS or SATA
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 15K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 1TB / 2TB / 3TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 500GB /1TB / 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- running at DDR3 800MHz, 1066MHz or 1333MHz
- Max Memory – Upto 128GB
- Total – 8DIMM Slots
- PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
- PERC 6/i with 256MB battery-backed cache
- PERC H700 (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache
Dell PowerEdge R510 Server Overview
Dell PowerEdge 13G R510 is 2U rack mount systems with dual processor sockets capable of accommodating the same dual-core or quad-core Xeon 5500 chips. Management options for both for Raid protected internal storage and plug-in adapters available. Choice of serial ATA (Sata), serial attached Scsi (SAS) and solid state drives (SSDs) in both 3.5in and 2.5in formats.
With just eight DIMM slots to play with on the R510, giving it a maximum capacity of 64GB but the R710 can hold a massive 144GB. PowerEdge R510 has two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces compared to four on the R710.
Redundant power is only an option on the R510. You do get basic remote console support on the R510 with iDRAC6 management controller, plus Dell’s innovative Lifecycle Controller, doing away with the need for separate setup CDs.
Our configuration Tips: Fits the server for use in mobile applications, particularly by the military, where every gram counts.
Workloads: Server Hosting, Vritualization, VDI.