Sun Fire V240 Server on Rental, Upgrade or Repair
A Compact, Cost-Effective, Multiprocessor System in a Small Package. Powered by up to two 1.34-/1.5-GHz UltraSPARC® IIIi processors, the Sun Fire V240™ server is an entry-level, data center-class server.
Looking for Sun Fire V240 Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Fire V240 Server on Rental
It provides high availability and expandability in a compact, 2U package. Four autonegotiating Gigabit Ethernet ports provide multiple connectivity for highspeed, high-bandwidth networking, while hot-swappable, front-accessible disk drives and redundant, hot-swappable power supplies (with independent cords) further enhance the Sun Fire V240 server’s uptime. With expandability features such as three PCI slots, up to four disk drives, and eight GB of memory, the rack-optimized Sun Fire V240 server easily scales to meet the needs of Tier 1 and Tier 2 applications. With a low-cost, integrated SSL option on the motherboard, the Sun Fire V240 server provides fast, secure Web transactions without sacrificing CPU cycles or a PCI slot. The standard System Configuration Card and serviceability features help enable quick upgrades and repairs, while the unit’s Sun Advanced Lights Out Manager (ALOM) provides remote management to a large number of servers from virtually anywhere on the network.
Sun Fire V240 Server Specifications:
- Rack-optimized, 2RU/25-in.-depth design
- Up to 2 x 1.34/1.5-GHz processors
- Up to 8 GB memory -512MB, 1GB, & 2GB Single Module
- Up to 2 x 73/146-GB, hot-swap, UltraSCSI disks
- Three full-length PCI slots (1 x 64-bit/66- MHz and 2 x 64-bit/33-MHz)
- Redundant power supplies and power cords
- Comes with Solaris™ Operating System, remote management, Sun
- Java™ Enterprise System software, and a variety of I/O connectivity—all standard