Dell PowerEdge R940 Rack Server For Sale
|Processor Scalability||Up to four Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors|
|Processor Model||Up to four Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores|
|Power Supply||Platinum 1100W, 1600W, 2000W, 2400W|
|Warranty:||3 Yrs. 24×7 Support|
|Free Shipping||24 Hours Delivery|
The Dell Power Edge R940 is a power horse with up to four Intel Xeon SP, up to 28 cores per processors and supports up to 12 NVMe SSDs within it’s 3U,4 socket chassis.
The PowerEdge R940 supports 12 NVMe SSDs and 48 DIMMs (12 of which can be NVDIMMs) and up to 6TB of memory to reduce I/O bottlenecks and offers high processor utilization.
This server features an onboard M.2 SSD for boot and helps to save space and has 24 2.5” drives above the 13 PCIe slots.
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ portfolio offers high efficiency and also delivers automated, intelligent, and simplified management of routine tasks.
Hot plug Platinum 1100W, 1600W, 2000W, 2400W, 336- 380VDC 1100W, Gold 48VDC 1100W power supplies with full redundancy option provides power efficiency and reliability.
System cooling is done by 8 hot plugs fans with full redundancy.
Configuration tips: A unique 2-socket configuration offers 50% more UPI bandwidth than the other 2-socket servers. Up to 12 NVMe drives in 48 DIMMS maximize storage and application performance.
Workloads: Ideal for Analytics, Unix to Linux migration, In-memory database, ERP, CRM and Dense virtualization.
Maximize application performance and eliminate I/O bottlenecks
- In-memory database
- Unix to Linux migration
- ERP, CRM
- Dense virtualization
Transform IT with Dell EMC PowerEdge
- Maximize storage performance with up to 12 NVMe drives and ensure application performance scales easily.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, delivering a 27% increase in processor cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of Xeon processors*.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks with up to 6TB of memory in 48 DIMMs, 12 of which can be NVDIMMs.
- Expand with up to 13 PCIe Gen 3 slots.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
There are no reviews yet.