Oracle X5-2 Server Rental
Fully customizable Storage
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X5-2 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle X5-2 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family (Supports Max 2 Processors)
- Intel Xeon Eighteen Core E5-2699 v3 (45M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Twelve Core E5-2690 v3 (30M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2660 v3 (25M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5 2630 v3 (20M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 3 PCIe slots
- Up to three PCIe 3.0 (only two active for single-CPU configs) and one internal slot for SAS/RAID HBA
- Four onboard 10GBase-T ports (only two active for single-CPU configs)
- Platinum Plus rated, 600W 100-240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated 91% efficiency
- Up to eight 2.5 drives(supports 8 HDD or 8 SSD)
- Max: 400GB 2.5 SSD (Total capacity of 3.2 TB)
- Max: 1.2TB SAS-3 10K 2.5 HDD (Total capacity of 9.6 TB)
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR4
- (8GB/16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 2133MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 384GB(RDIMM),768GB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 24 DIMMs
- Internal 12 Gb/s SAS RAID HBA
Oracle X5-2 Server Overview
Oracle X5-2 server offers outstanding performance and continuous availability for cloud infrastructures and communications.
Oracle X5-2 server has Redundant, hot-swappable AC or DC power supplies and hot-pluggable disks to maximize uptime.
Oracle Server X5-2 is the most versatile two-socket server featuring the optimal balance of computing power, memory capacity, and I/O capacity into a compact and energy efficient 1U platform.
Oracle Server X5-2 supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family CPUs and 24 memory slots, with up to 18 cores per socket.
Oracle Server X5¬2 features four 10GBase¬T ports, six USB ports, four PCIe Gen3 slots, and eight 2.5-inch drive bays providing3.2 TB of solid state drive (SSD) storage or 9.6 TB of hard disk drive (HDD) storage.
Oracle Server X5-2 combined with Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC) to provide high performance, availability, and agility.
Configuration TIPs: Oracle Server X5-2 server with Oracle Fabric Interconnect and Oracle SDN, packs in the most VMs per rack while providing faster live migration and cable consolidation.
SAS¬3 drives with a bandwidth of 12 Gb/sec provides high performance of the server.
Workloads: Ideal for running Oracle Database in a clustered configuration, high-density virtualization environments, consolidating enterprise virtual machines, and communications.