Oracle X4-2L (2 U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X4-2L Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X4-2L Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Oracle X4-2L (2 U) Server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family (Supports Max 2 Processors)
- Intel® Xeon® Twelve Core E5-2697 v2(30M Cache, 2.70 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2650 v2 (20M Cache, 2.6 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Six Core E5-2630 v2(15M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Four Core E5-2609 v2 (10M Cache, 2.50 GHz)
- 6 PCIe slots
- upto Six PCIe 3.0 ( Only 3 active in single CPU configuration) [One (1) x16 slot and five (5) x8 slots]
- Four Onboard 10 GBase-T port (only two active in single CPU configuration)
- Platnum class, 1,000 W 100-240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable redundant power supplies, load: 91%
- Up to twenty four 2.5″ drives or Upto 12 HDD-twelve 3.5″ drives
- Max: 400GB 2.5″ SSD (Total capacity of 10.4 TB)
- Max: 600 GB SAS-2 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 15.6TB)
- Max: 4TB SAS 10K 3.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 48 TB)
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
- (8GB/16GB)RDIMM; (32GB)LRDIMM up 1600MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 256GB(RDIMM),512GB(LRDIMM)
- Total – 16 DIMMs
- Internal 6 Gb/s SAS RAID HBA with 512MB
Oracle X4-2L (2 U) Server Overview
Oracle X4-2L rack server is a unique and scalable enterprise-class, two-socket and 2U server features Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family for outstanding performance.
Oracle X4-2L rack server has three chassis configuration including Eight-disk chassis, Twelve-disk chassis, and Twelve-disk chassis.
This superior scalable system provides enough flexibility to support future data growth with 10.4 TB of flash storage or 50.4 TB of disk storage, and six PCIe 3.0 expansion slots.
The Oracle X4-2L server supports maximum up to 512 GB memory capacity with 32 GB load-reduced DIMMs at 1,600 MHz.
The Oracle X4-2L server features an increase of 50 percent in processor cores and threads and it offers 35 percent rise in performance.
Configuration Tips: Low voltage DIMMs running at full 1,600 MHz bandwidth offers power savings and rise in application performance.
Workloads: For clustered databases and virtualized business applications.