Oracle X3-2 (1 U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X3-2 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3-2 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Oracle X3-2 (1 U) Server Specifications
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family (Supports Max 2 Processors)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2660 (20M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Eight Core E5-2690 (20M Cache, 2.90 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Six Core E5-2640 (15M Cache, 2.50 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon® Four Core E5-2609 (10M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 4 PCIe slots
- 3 Slots of PCIe 3.0 (only two active in single CPU configuration) & 1 Slot for SAS RAID HBA × 1
- Four 100/1000/10G Base-T Ethernet ports
- Platinum Plus rated, 600W 100-240 VAC
- Two hot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated load 91% efficiency
- Up to Eight 2.5″ drives(supports HDD or SSD) or Upto Four 3.5″ drives(supports HDD)
- Max: 300GB SATA-2 2.5″ SSD (Total capacity of 1.8 TB)
- Max: 600GB SAS-2 10K 2.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 4.8 TB)
- Max: 600GB SAS 10K 3.5″ HDD (Total capacity of 2.4 TB)
- 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
- (8GB/16GB)LV RDIMM upto 1600MT/s; (32GB)LV RDIMM upto 1066MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 512GB(LV RDIMM)
- Total – 16 DIMMs
- internal SAS RAID HBA card with 512MB
Oracle X3-2 (1 U) Server Overview
Oracle’s Sun Server X3-2 is an energy-efficient, compact one rack unit (1U), and versatile two-socket server powered by Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family.
This server has three flexible chassis configurations for outstanding scalability with up to2.4 TB of flash storage or12 TB of disk storage, and 2x I/O bandwidth with four PCIe 3.0 expansion slots.
The Oracle X3-2 server supports up to 256 GB of memory capacity at 1600-MHz with 16 GB low-voltage RDIMMs.
Low-voltage DIMMs, platinum-rated power supplies with 91 percent efficiency, Per-zone thermal sensors, and a smart fan control algorithm are providing energy efficiency to this server.
Configuration Tips: Using the Sun Storage 6 Gb SAS-2 PCIe RAID HBA disk controllers includes 256 MB of DDR2 onboard memory and a battery-backed write cache for 72-hour backup provides high-availability, protected storage.
Workloads: For enterprise business application workloads such as CRM, SCM, and ERP, and middleware application, application development such as Oracle’s Solaris Studio and for running IT infrastructure and Web applications.