Oracle Server X7-2L (2U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X7-2L Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for Oracle Server X7-2L Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Server X7-2L Specifications
- One or two processors from the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family of processors(two processors required for maximum memory and I/O configurations)
- Up to 24cores per processor
- Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8168 processor: 2.7GHz, 24cores, 205 watts, XCC, 33 MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8160 processor: 2.1 GHz, 24 cores, 150watts, XCC, 33MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140 processor: 2.3GHz, 18cores, 140watts, XCC, 24.75MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4114 processor: 2.2 GHz, 10 cores, 85 watts, LCC, 13.75MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Gold 6128processor: 3.4 GHz, 6 cores, 115 watts, XCC, 19.25MB L3 cache
- One 1 Gb Ethernet port and one serial RJ-45 port
- Two USB 3.0ports (onerear,one internal)
- Expansion bus: 11PCIe 3.0slots, 1x16and10x8slots
- Supports LP-PCIe cards including Ethernet, InfiniBand, FC, SAS HBAs, and flash
- Two 1,200watthot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated 91% efficiency
- Rated line voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Rated input current 100 to 127 VAC 7.2A and 200 to 240 VAC 3.4A
- Twelve 3.5-inch front hot-swappable disk bays plus two internal M.2 boot drives
- Disk bays can be populated with 3.5-inch 10 TB HDDs or 2.5-inch NVMe solid statedrives (SSDs)
- PCIe flash
- All flash configuration—up to 102.4TB in the all-flash configuration (maximumof 12 hot-swappable 6.4 TB NVMe SSDs and four6.4 TB NVMe PCIe cards)
- NVMe functionality in 3.5-inch disk bays requires an Oracle NVMe enabling kit that consumes one PCIe slot for every three NVMe devices (maximumof four kits)
- Standard configuration:up to 51.2 TB in the standard configuration (maximumof eight 6.4 TB NVMe PCIe cards)
- Twenty-four DIMM slots provide upto 1.5 TBof DDR4 DIMM memory
- RDIMM options: 16GB at DDR4-2666 and 32 GB at DDR4-2666
- LRDIMM option: 64 GB at DDR4-2666
- Sixteen-port 12 Gb/secRAID HBA supporting levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 with 1 GB of DDR3 onboard memory with flash memory backup via embedded internal SAS-3HBA PCIe card
- Eight-port 12 Gb/sec SAS HBA with direct access to up to eight internal SAS-3 HDD(two per system required)
Oracle X7-2L Server Overview
This highest-performing enterprise server has high I/O throughput, memory density and optimal core and a 355 percent more flash capacity, and a 48 percent rise in processing power than the previous generation servers.
Each server comes with onboard, proactive fault detection, and advanced diagnostics, along with firmware for delivering high reliability.
Oracle Server X7-2L features 11 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots (one 16-lane and ten 8-lanes) for maximal port density and I/O card.
Oracle Server X7-2L has 24 DDR4 DIMM slots, and it can be 16 GB RDIMMs, 32 GB RDIMMs or 64 GB LRDIMMs provide up to 1.5 TB of DDR4 DIMM memories.
Oracle Server X7-2L supports a total capacity of 102.4 TB through o sixteen 6.4 TB high-bandwidth NVMe PCIe devices. Oracle Server X7-2L also provides a total of 960 GB of M.2 capacity via two 480 GB M.2 serial ATA (SATA) solid-state drives (SSDs).
Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (Oracle ILOM provides power management and monitoring, fault detection, and notification.
Oracle Server X7-2L is ideal to run operating systems likeOracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, and Oracle VM.
Configuration Tips: In the all-flash configuration, Oracle Server X7-2L supports up to 12 small form factor NVMe drives and up to four NVMe add-in cards, for a maximum capacity of 102.4 useful for NoSQL and Hadoop applications.
Workloads: Ideal for single-node Oracle Database environments and Storage server for big data and cloud storage solutions