Oracle Server X7-2 (1U) Server Rental
Fully customizable Oracle X7-2 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for Oracle Server X7-2 Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Oracle X7-2 Server Specifications
- One or two processors from the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family processors(two processors required for maximum memory and I/O configurations)
- Up to 24 cores per processor
- Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8160 processor: 2.1 GHz, 24cores, 150 watts, XCC, 33MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140 processor: 2.3 GHz, 18 cores, 140watts, XCC, 24.75MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon®Silver4114 processor: 2.2 GHz, 10 cores, 85 watts, LCC, 13.75MB L3 cache
- Intel® Xeon® Gold 6128processor: 3.4 GHz, 6 cores, 115 watts, XCC, 19.25MB L3 cache
- Dedicated 10/100/1000M Base-T network management port
- In-band, out-of-band, and side-band network management access
- RJ45 serial management port
- Two 1,200 watt hot-swappable and redundant power supplies, rated 91% efficiency
- Rated line voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Rated input current 100 to 127 VAC 7.2 A and 200 to 240 VAC 3.4 A
- Eight 2.5-inch front hot-swappable disk bays
- HDDs or conventionalSSDs, or NVMe SSDs
- Uses NVM Express(NVMe) design that allows for flash to be front accessible and hotswappable
- Up to eightsmall form factor NVMe drives (6.4TB per drive)
- Twenty-fourDIMM slots provide upto 1.5 TB of DDR4 ECC DIMMmemory
- RDIMM options: 16GB at DDR4-2666and 32 GB at DDR4-2666
- LRDIMM option: 64 GB at DDR4-2666
- 12 Gb/secSAS-3 RAID HBA supporting levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 with 2GB of flash-backed write-back cache
Oracle X7-2 Server Overview
Oracle X7-2 is a 1U,2Socket server best for delivering infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in the cloud and virtualized environments need an optimal balance between core density, memory footprint, and I/O bandwidth and for running Oracle Database in deployments using SAN/NAS, and designed for maximum reliability, security, and performance for Oracle Database.
Oracle Server X7-2 is powered by y two Platinum, Gold, or Silver Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family processors. This server supports twenty-four dual inline memory module (DIMM) slots with a maximum memory of 1.5 TB through 16 GB RDIMMs, 32 GB RDIMMs, or 64 GB LRDIMMs.
This server features eight small form factor drive bays, that can be configured with SAS or NVMe devices with up to eight 6.4 TB NVM Express SSDs, for a maximum of 51.2 TB capacity of high-bandwidth and low-latency flash. Oracle Server X7-2 also supports an optional 960 GB onboard flash storage for OS boot.
This versatile server has two 25 GbE SFP28 ports or two10GBase-T Ethernet ports, and also has three low-profile PCIe 3.0 slots for configuring a number of InfiniBand, Ethernet, and Fibre Channel option cards.
Problem detection capabilities featured in Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (Oracle ILOM) and the operating systems provide the real-time health check for the memory, CPU, and I/O subsystems, along with the offlining capability of failed components helps to increase the system availability and reliability.
Configuration tips: Oracle Server X7-2 can store either the entire Oracle Database in flash for exceptional performance or improves I/O performance utilizing Database Smart Flash Cache, a unique feature of Oracle Database with support for up to 51.2 TB of high-bandwidth NVM Express (NVMe) flash drives.
Workloads: Ideal for a building block for private cloud infrastructure Oracle Database clusters including Real Application, Clusters (Oracle RAC) deployments Enterprise-class applications in virtualized environments, Environments requiring highly secure and reliable and x86-based infrastructure.
Oracle Server X7-2L server is a 2 socket, 2U platform server engineered and designed specifically for the demands of enterprise workloads with energy efficiency and flash-dense storage for NoSQL and Hadoop applications.