Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, Skylake-D
Leveraging its expertise in server technology, Intel introduced full line of solutions that support D-2100 SoC processors.
The solution providers can process more data from data center closer to endpoint network devices, hence reducing application latency and open up to new potential services and experience.
Here SoC processors provides a stand-alone system on a chip (SoC). Integrated, hardware-enhanced network, security and acceleration capabilities in a single package.
The chip packs up to 18 ‘Skylake-server’ generation Intel Xeon processor cores integrated with up to 100 Gbps of built-in cryptography, decryption and encryption acceleration.
The Skylake-D is with up to 1.6x compute performance improvement compared to the last generation
Intel Xeon Processor List
- Xeon D-2191 (24.75M cache, 18 cores, 36 Threads, 1.60Ghz (80W)
- Xeon D-2161I (16.5M cache, 12 cores, 24 Threads, 2.20Ghz (90W)
- Xeon D-2141I (11M cache, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 2.20 Ghz (65W)
- Xeon D-1571(24M cache, 16 Cores, 32 Threads, 1.30 Ghz (45W)
Use Cases and Workload Solutions
- General usages such as Virtualisation, cloud computing, enterprise serving and software-defined storage are potential applications.
- To increase the processing of transfer data to cloud and reduce latency for latest trends such as edge computing and the Internet of Things.
- 5G technologies developed for smartphones like augmented and virtual reality applications and autonomous driving.
- For communications network use cases like virtual private networks and software-defined wide area networks
- content delivery networks
Looking for Server , Storage, Networking Products, Call us on the number +91 98866 99666 / Sales@ServeRental.com