IBM pSeries 9113-550 Server on Rental
The IBM eServer p5 550 Deskside and Rack-mount Server (9113-550) gives you new tools for managing e-business, greater application flexibility, and innovative technology all design e-business revolution. With its two processor positions, the p5-550 is available in 1-, 2-, and 4-way configurations.
Looking for IBM 9113-550 Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM pSeries 9113-550 Servers on Rentals
The symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) uses state-of-the-art, 64-bit, copper-based POWER5 microprocessors. A 1-way processor card running at 1.5 GHz, or a 2-way processor card running at either 1.5 or 1.65 GHz are available. The 1-way processor card has no Level 3 cache while both 2-way processor cards have 36 MB of Level 3 cache. The base 512 MB, of main memory can be expanded to 64 GB for faster performance and exploitation of 64-bit addressing as us.
IBM pSeries 9113-550 Specifications:
- Two 64-bit 1.65GHz POWER5 processors
- Desk side or rack-mount (4 U) configurations
- 1-way, 2-way and 4-way SMP design (one or two 2-way processor cards)
- 1.5 or 1.65 GHz POWER5 64-bit processor
- No L3 cache on 1-way 1.5 GHz processor card
- 36 MB L3 cache with 2-way 1.5 or 1.65 GHz processor card
- 512 MB of DDR-I 266 MHz ECC memory and Expandable to 64 GB
- Up to 1174.4 GB of internal disk storage. 73.4 GB hard disk drives
- Eight hot-swap disk drive bays
- A maximum of five hot-swap PCI-X slots
- Four 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (long).
- One 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (short). This slot can be used to support the Dual Port RIO-2 I/O Hub
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller (internal only; RAID optional)
- IBM IDE Slimline DVD-ROM Drive
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Two USB, two HMC, two system ports.
- One power supply, 1475 watt AC, base (redundant power optional.