IBM pSeries 9110-510 Server on Rental
The p5-510 and p5-510Q servers have a base of 1 GB DDR-2 main memory that can be expanded to 32 GB for faster performance and exploitation of the 64-bit addressing that is used in large database applications.
Looking for IBM 9110-510 Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM Pseries 9110-510 Servers on Rentals
The p5-510 and p5-510Q servers have five internal device bays. The bays are front-accessible; four bays are for hot-swap-capable disk drives and can accommodate up to 1.2 TB of disk storage. The fifth bay is available for a slimline DVD-ROM or DVD-RAM. Other integrated features include three 64-bit PCI-X slots with Enhanced Error Handling (EEH).
IBM Pseries 9110-510 Specifications:
- Rack-mount (2U) configurations.
- 1-way and 2-way SMP design (one processor card)
- 1.5 or 1.65 GHz POWER5 64-bit processor:
- 1-way 1.65 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache and 2-way 1.65 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache
- 512 MB of DDR-I 266 MHz ECC memory
- Expandable to 32 GB
- Four hot-swap disk drive bays and 146.8 GB 15,000 rpm,73.4 GB 10,000 rpm Ultra320 SCSI Disk Drive.
- Three PCI-X slots 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (long)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller, One external SCSI port
- Two USB ports, Two HMC ports per system and Serial ports.
- 700-watt power supply, base (redundant power optional)