IBM Power 570 Express Server on Rental
The 9117 IBM Power 570 Model MMA is available in 2-, 4-, 8-, 12-, 16-, 24-, or 32 core configurations. This modular-built system uses one to four enclosures, each enclosure is four EIA units tall, and is housed in a 19-inch rack.
Looking for IBM 570 Express Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Power 570 Express Servers on Rentals
Each of the four system enclosures has two processor sockets and can contain two powerful POWER6 processor cards with one dual core module (two way processor feature) or two POWER6 processor cards with two dual core modules (four way). The 4.4 and 5.0 GHz models with one dual core module use the POWER6+ version of the POWER6 processor. The 4.2 GHz models with two dual core modules uses the POWER6+ version of the POWER6 processor. The MMA has a choice of 1 Gb or 10 Gb integrated host Ethernet adapters (HEA). These native ports can be selected at the time of initial order. The model MMA supports virtualization of these integrated Ethernet adapters.
IBM Power 570 Express Specifications:
- Processor cores: 16 3.5, 4.2 or 4.7 GHz POWER6 processor cores
- 256 MB L3 Cache per system and 64 MB L2 Cache per system.
- 5GHZ 192 GB of 667 DDR2.
- 2 GHz 384 GB of 533 DDR2.
- 7 GHz <768 GB of 400 DDR2.
- 0 GHz 768 GB.
- 24 SAS
- Six hot-swappable 3.5 inch SAS disk bays per enclosure
- Up to 10.8 TB of disk storage in the CEC enclosures
- 16 PCI Express 8x slots
- 2-port 1 Gigabit Virtual Ethernet
- 4-port 1 Gigabit Virtual Ethernet
- 2-port 10 Gigabit Virtual Ethernet (SR)
- Four hot-plug slim line.
- AIX V5.2, AIX V5.3, AIX V6.1.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) for POWER V4.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 9 for POWER.