IBM Power 550 Express Server on Rental
The Power 550 Express is a 2-, 4-, 6- or 8-core entry server utilizing 3.5, 4.2 or 5.0 GHz processors and includes tremendous configuration flexibility to meet most capacity and growth requirements.
Looking for IBM 550 Express Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Power 550 Express Servers on Rentals
The Power 550 Express offers a choice of operating environments in either a deskside or 4U rack-mount form factor. The platform is designed to deliver outstanding business value to medium-sized businesses with the leadership performance of POWER6 processors, choice of operating systems, proven virtualization capabilities of PowerVM, and support for innovative energy management technologies to help conserve energy and reduce costs. Whether you need a scalable complete business system with integrated database and application server, reliable and efficient server consolidation platform or a high performing system for application or database serving, the Power 550 Express server can fulfill your requirements with the AIX, IBM i or Linux operating systems.
IBM Power 550 Express Specifications:
- Two, four, six or eight 64-bit 3.5 GHz 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration.
- 8 MB per processor card 32 MB per processor card.
- 5GHZ 1GB to 128GB of DDR2 SDRAM.
- 2 GHz 1GB to 256 GB of DDR2 SDRAM.
- Six 3.5″ SAS (73.4 GB, 146.8 GB, 300 GB 15K rpm)
- Up to 1.8 TB; up to 30.6 TB with eight optional 7311-D20 I/O drawers.
- One slim line and one half-high.
- Two PCI-X (266MHZ(DDR))
- Three PCI Express 8x
- Two Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Four Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ports ( Option )
- 3G SAS controller (internal; RAID optional).
- Three USB, two HMC, two system ports, two SPCN.