IBM Power 520 Express Server on Rental
The IBM Power 520 Express is a 1-, 2- or 4-core entry server utilizing 4.2 GHz or 4.7 GHz POWER6 processors designed to deliver outstanding business value to smaller and mid-sized businesses while meeting the needs of many mission-critical applications.
Looking for IBM 520 Express Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Power 520 Express Servers on Rentals
The IBM Power 520 Express offers outstanding price/performance in a commercial IT environment; a breadth of available applications; superior reliability, availability, serviceability (RAS) characteristics architected to avoid, detect and recover from errors to achieve near-continuous availability; EnergyScale™ technologies and software tools to measure energy use and direct policies toward the energy-efficient operation of the server; and outstanding PowerVM virtualization to help achieve increased system utilization. This highly flexible, available and easy to manage server enables companies to spend more time running their business utilizing a proven solution from thousands of ISVs that support the AIX, IBM i and Linux operating systems.
IBM Power 520 Express Specifications:
- One, two or four 64-bit 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration.
- 4 MB per processor core (8 MB on 1-core systems).
- 1 GB to 64 GB of DDR2 SDRAM1.
- Six 3.5″ SAS (73.4 GB, 146.8 GB, 300 GB 15K rpm).
- Up to 1.8 TB; up to 30.6 TB with eight optional 7311-D20 I/O drawers.
- One slim line and one half-high.
- Two PCI-X (266MHZ(DDR))
- Three PCI Express 8x
- Two Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Four Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Two 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ports ( Option )
- 3G SAS controller (internal; RAID optional).
- Three USB, two HMC, two system ports.