IBM p5 710 (9123-710) Server on Rental, Upgrade or Repair
The IBM OpenPower 710 server the most recent member of the Linux on POWER family — delivers not only the power and capacity to run core business and edge of network applications, but also the ability to add new e-business applications on the same server.
Looking for IBM p5 710 server rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM p5 710 (9123-710) Servers on Rentals
OpenPower servers are designed to run the Linux operating system (OS) and can help companies reduce complexity, simplify IT infrastructures and reduce IT operating costs. With multiple growth options available, companies can start small and expand their OpenPower servers as their needs grow. OpenPower 710 server is a compact 1- or 2-way server available as a 2U 19-inch rack-mount system.
IBM p5 710 (9123-710) Specifications:
- Rack-mount (2U) configurations.
- 1-way and 2-way SMP design (one processor card) soldered to planar cache
- 1.65 GHz, POWER5 64-bit processor with 36 MB L3 cache
- Standard 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of DDR2 266 MHz ECC memory.
- Expandable to 32 GB
- Four hot-swap disk drive bays and 146.8 GB 15,000 rpm,300 GB 10,000 rpm Ultra320 SCSI Disk Drive.
- Three PCI-X slots 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (long)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller, One external SCSI port
- Two USB ports, Two HMC ports per system and Serial ports.
- 700-watt power supply, base (redundant power optional)