IBM p5 570 (9117-570) Server on Rental, Upgrade or Repair
]The IBM System p5 570 rack-mount server is designed for greater application flexibility, with innovative technology, to capitalize on the e-business revolution at the midrange level for server environments.
Looking for p5 570 (9117-570) Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM p5 570 (9117-570) Servers on Rentals
The symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) p5-570 system features base 2-core, 4-core, 8-core, 12-core, and 16-core, 64-bit, copper-based, SOI-based POWER5+ microprocessors running at 1.9 GHz and 2.2 GHz with 36 MB off-chip Level 3 cache and DDR2 memory configurations. The system is based on a concept of system building blocks. The p5-570 building blocks are facilitated by the use of Processor interconnect and system SP Flex cables that enable as many as four 4-core p5-570 building blocks to be connected to achieve a true 16-core SMP combined system.
IBM p5 570 (9117-570) Specifications:
- Configurations consist of 1, 2, 3, or 4 rack drawers, each 4U high
- Systems can be 2-, 4-, 8-, 12-, or 16-way SMP design
- 1.9 GHz or 2.2 GHz POWER5+ 64-bit processors cards, each 2-way
- Minimum of 2 GB of memory — Maximum of 512 GB
- 400 MHz DDR2 DIMM technology in a four-drawer system.
- Six hot-swap disk drive bays per drawer — split 6-pack backplane
- One to twenty-four internal SCSI disks 300 GB drives.
- six hot-swap PCI-X slots per
- Five 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (long)
- One 64-bit, 3.3 volt, 133 MHz (short); This slot can also be used to support the RIO-2 Remote I/O Loop Adapter
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two system ports (serial) per system, Two HMC ports per system and Two Remote I/O (RIO-2) ports.
- Two hot-swap power supplies per drawer