IBM P Series 9110-51A Server on Rental, Upgrade or Repair
The p5-510 and p5-510Q are in a 2U rack drawer package. The p5-510 is available in a 1-core or 2-core configuration, and the p5-510Q is a 4-core configuration.
Looking for 9110-51A Server Rental?
Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM P Series 9110-51A Servers on Rentals
IBM p5-510 and p5-510Q systems use the state-of-the-art, 64-bit, copper-based and silicon on insulator IBM POWER5+™ and POWER5™ microprocessors. Processor cores run at 1.5, 1.9 GHz or 2.1 GHz with the single-core module (SCM) and dual-core module (DCM), and at 1.5 GHz or 1.65 GHz with the quad-core module (QCM). With Express Product Offerings, based on the configuration, clients can qualify for processor activations at no additional charge. The number of processors, total memory, quantity and capacity of disk storage, and presence of media devices are the features that determine whether you are entitled to a processor activation.
IBM P Series 9110-51A Specifications:
- Rack-mount (2U) configuration 1-core, 2-core, and 4-core SMP design (one processor card)
- 1-core 1.9 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache
- 2-core 1.9 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache
- 1-core 2.1 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache
- 2-core 2.1 GHz with 36 MB L3 cache
- 4-core 1.5 GHz with two 36 MB L3 cache
- 4-core 1.65 GHz with two 36 MB L3 cache
- 1 GB of DDR-I 266 MHz ECC memory
- Expandable to 32 GB
- Four hot-swap disk drive bays 300 GB ULTRA320 10 K rpm SCSI hot-swappable disk drive.
- One DVD-ROM
- Three PCI-X slots
- One 64-bit, 133 MHz (long)
- Two 64-bit, 266 MHz (long)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI controller
- Two HMC ports
- 700 watt power supply.