IBM Lenovo X3950 X6 Server Rental
Fully customizable x3950 X6 Server
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for X3950 X6 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM System x3950 X6 Rack Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon E7-8800 v3 AND E7-8800 v4 Product family
- Intel Xeon Eighteen Core E7-8870V3 (45M Cache,2.10 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eighteen Core E7-8860V4 (45M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Sixteen Core E7-8860V3 (40M Cache,2.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E7-8893V4 (60M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E7-8891V4 (60M Cache, 2.80 GHz)
- Chipset Intel C232.
- Up to 22 PCIe 3.0 slots,
- Four PCIe 3.0 x8 slots /Four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- Four Redundant 1400W /900W/750W power Supply
- Up toSixteen 2.5-inch SCSI (SAS)HDD or SAS (SSDs) or up to Thirty – Two 1.8-inch eXFlash SSDs
- 300GB/600GB/900GB/1.2TB 12Gbps 10K SAS 2.5″ HDD
- 300GB/600GB/900GB 12Gbps 15K 2.5″ SAS HDD
- 200GB/400GB/800GB SAS SSD 2.5″ HDD
- 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB DDR4 RDIMM, LRDIMM up 2400MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 12TB
- Total – 96 DIMMS
- ServeRAID M5210 SAS/SATA Controller
IBM System x3950 X6 Rack Server Overview
The IBM Lenovo X3950 X6 is an eight-socket 8U rack-mounted server that incorporates the sixth generation of the Enterprise X-Architecture helps to deliver better, more efficient business results.
This server features Intel® Xeon® processors E7-8800 v4 series help to produce up to 26 percent faster compute performance than the previous generation processors.With this processor, the x3950 X6 can deliver up to 12.0TB of memory and 192 cores of processing power.
The Lenovo System x3950 X6 has storage and memory technologies like NVMe PCIe SSDs,support for up to 12.0TB of DDR4 system memory for hosting essential mission-critical applications and io3 Enterprise Mainstream Flash Adapters, with up to 6.4TB capacity and 15µs write latency to speed up the application performance and accelerate the applications with database,analytics, VDI, hyper-scale, cloud, and big data applications. The X6 portfolio in IBM System x3950 X6 offers huge application virtualization and reduces infrastructure costs and complexity.
Our configuration tips: The usage of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, traditional spinning drives (HDDs) can improve I/O performance.
Optional support for high-performance PCIe-attached NVMe Flash Storage solid-state drives (SSDs) can significantly improve I/O performance to help reduce the need for investment in expensive SAN/NAS storage.
Workloads: For mission-critical databases, enterprise applications, and virtualized environments.