IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550 System Server Rental
Fully customizable SR550 Server
We customize SR550 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for SR550 Server Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM System SR550 Rack Server Specifications
- Up to two Intel Xeon Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum processors:
- Up to 20 cores (2.0 GHz core speeds)
- Up to 3.6 GHz core speeds (4 cores)
- Intel C622.
- Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W or 750 W (100 – 240 V) High Efficiency Platinum
- 750 W (200 – 240 V) High Efficiency Titanium AC power supplies.
- 2.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 1.8 TB, 12 Gbps Nearline (NL) SAS HDDs up to 2 TB, 12 Gbps SAS SSDs up to 3.84 TB, 6 Gbps SATA SSDs up to 480 GB
- 3.5-inch hot-swap drives: 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 900 GB (2.5″ HDD in a 3.5″ tray) , 12 Gbps NL SAS HDDs up to 10 TB, 6 Gbps NL SATA HDDs up to 10 TB
- Up to 12 DIMM sockets (6 DIMMs per processor; six memory channels per processor with one DIMM per channel). Support for RDIMMs and LRDIMMs. Memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 2666 MHz.
- RDIMMs: Up to 384 GB with 12x 32 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA RAID: RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 with RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash or 16i 4 GB Flash.
- 12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA non-RAID: 430-8i or 16i HBA.
6 Gbps SATA: RAID 0/1/10/5 with the onboard SATA RAID (Intel RSTe).
IBM System SR550 Rack Server Overview
IBM Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550 System Server is an affordable dual-socket 2U rack server designed to deliver high performance, flexible I/O, storage capacity, and resiliency.
It supports two Intel® Xeon® Scalable family CPUs, with 43 percent more cores, increased I/O, faster memory, and more storage capacity when compared to the last generation processors.
This server supports up to 768 GB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory in 12x slots, using 64GB DIMMs.
It supports up to 120TB of storage with Up to 16x 2.5-inch or up to 12x 3.5-inch drive bays with a wide choice of SAS/SATA SSDs and SAS/SATA HDDs.
Two internal M.2 boot drives support free up the other drive bays for additional storage capacity and thus provides high storage capacity.
Optional front VGA and front USB 3.0 ports simplify servicing and deployment. Support for up to six PCIe adapter slots and broad choices of optional 1GbE/10GbE LOM and NICs provides exceptional network connectivity at reduced cost.
2x hot-swap/redundant (Energy Star 2.1): 550W/750W 80 PLUS Platinum; or 750W 80 PLUS Titanium power supplies provides flexibility and cost saving.
Embedded hardware Lenovo XClarity Controller has Redfish-compliant REST APIs enables quick booting and faster firmware updates.
Lenovo XClarity Administrator centrally manages ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking.
Configuration tips: Up to six PCIe adapter slots and optional 1GbE/10GbE LOM provides I/O scalability in 2U rack form factor.
Workloads: Ideal for speeds transactional systems, complex analytics on structured and unstructured data, collaboration workloads with data sets and large files shared within a company.