IBM Lenovo Storwize V7000 Rental
Fully customizable IBM V7000 Storage
We customize V7000 Storage to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for IBM V7000 Storage Rental? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
IBM Lenovo Storwize V7000 Specifications
Storage expansion options
- Scaling for up to 504 drives per system with the attachment of 20 Storwize V7000 expansion units and up to 1,056 drives in a four-way clustered configuration.
- V7000 system can be scaled up to 2 PB of raw storage capacity.
- With external virtualization, the system can manage in total up to 32 PB
- SAN-attached 8 or 16Gbps Fibre Channel, 1 Gbps iSCSI and optional 10 Gbps iSCSI/FCoE
- 2.5-inch SAS disk drives 15k rpm – 300 GB and 600 GB
- 2.5-inch SAS disk drives 10k rpm – 600 GB, 900 GB, 1.2 TB, and 1.8 TB 7.2k rpm Nearline SAS – 1 TB, 2 TB 200 GB, 400 GB and 800 GB
- SSDs 3.5-inch SAS disk drives – 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB
- 7.2k rpm Nearline SAS disk – 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB, 8 TB
- Dual-port, hot-swappable, 6 Gb SAS disk drives
- 32 or 64 GB/64 or 128 GB/up to 512 GB
Lenovo V7000 Storwize Overview
IBM Storwize V7000 Storage System is an enterprise-class, virtualized storage system that offers the foundation for changing the economics of data storage and building a better storage infrastructure.
IBM Storwize V7000 storage system has 2U rack-mountable enclosure that contains up to 24 2.5-inch drives or up to 12 3.5 –inch drives.
A control enclosure contains dual redundant controllers, each with an 8-core 1.9 GHz Intel Xeon processor with 32 GB or 64 GB of cache.
Each control enclosure supports up to 20 expansion enclosures attached using high-performance 12 Gbps SAS for maximum expansion of 504 drives or approximately 1.6 PB of capacity.
The IBM® Storwize® V7000 is designed on a hardware platform that is engineered to offer both improved data economics and high performance.
The Storwize V7000 uses data virtualization technology to separate applications from physical storage.
Storwize V7000 provides 29 percent improvement in application availability by using data virtualization.
This modular storage system offers the responsiveness and flexibility essential for changing business needs.
Configuration tips: Clustering the Storwize V7000 systems provide scale-out growth in performance and capacity with up to four control enclosures and associated expansion enclosures operating as a single storage system with 64 processor cores, supporting up to 1,056 drives and about 6 PB of capacity, up to 512 GB of cache, more than double the scalability of previous systems.
Workloads: Ideal for virtual server environments, mobile and social applications, enable rapid and flexible cloud services deployments, latest analytics technologies.