HPE MSA 1040 Storage Rental
Fully customizable HPE MSA1040 Storage
We customize MSA1040 Storage to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for MSA1040 Storage cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price
Looking for MSA 1040 Storage Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HPE MSA 1040 Storage Specifications
- 2 x 8Gb Fibre Channel ports per controller
- 2 x 1GbE RJ-45 ports per controller
- 2 x 10GbE ports per controller
- 2x 12Gb SAS ports per controller
Storage expansion options
- 6 Gb SAS – Serial Attached SCSI, 3 expansion of D2700 disk enclosure
- (99) SFF SAS/MDL SAS or (48) LFF SAS/MDL SAS
- 12G SFF 15K SAS HDDs – 300GB/ 450GB/ 600GB/ 900GB,
- 12G SFF 10K SAS HDDs – 300GB/ 600GB/ 900GB/ 1.2TB/ 1.8TB,
- 12G LFF 7.2K SAS Midline (MDL) HDDs- 2TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB
- 6 GB per controller
- 120 TB (single LFF array-head -using 12 x 10TB LFF SAS MDL drives)
- 43.2 TB (single SFF array-head – using 24 x 1.8TB SFF SAS drives)
HPE MSA 1040 Storage Overview
The HPE MSA 1040 Storage is an entry-level 2U base array, 2U LFF or SFF disk enclosures supports 8Gb Fibre Channel, 12 Gb SAS, and 1GbE and 10GbE iSCSI.
The MSA 1040 storage array has fourth-generation controller architecture with a new processor, 4 GB data (read/write) cache and 2-host ports and 2 GB of system memory per controller.
The MSA 1040 storage array features new capacity Hard Disk Drive (HDD). The MSA 1040 will support a maximum of 3 disk enclosures; Add-on enclosures can either be MSA 2040 Large Form Factor (LFF) Disk Enclosures or D2700 Small Form Factor (SFF) Drive Enclosures. The array can grow in capacity from a few drives to 48 LFF or 99 SFF drives.
Configuration tips: Dual controller configurations are standard with high capacity/performance, MSA technology and available at single controller price and thus provide highly favorable $/GB return on investment.
Workloads: Ideal for running Oracle, Microsoft, SAP environments and for virtual server technologies like Hyper-V, VMware.