HP ProLiant DL560 Gen8 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL560 Gen8 Server
We customize DL560 Gen8 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL560 Gen8 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
HP ProLiant DL560 Gen8 Server Specifications
- E5-4600 v2 series Processors
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5-4603 v2 (2.2GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5-4607 v2 (2.6GHz/95W)
- Intel XeonEight Core E5-4620 v2 (2.6GHz/95W)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-4650 v2 (2.4GHz/95W)
- Intel® C600 Series Chipset
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter
- 3 PCIe slots
- HP 1200W CS Platinum Plus Hot Plug Power Supply
- Up to 5 x 2.5″ SAS, SATA SFF drives
- 500 GB/1TB/ 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 2.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″
- 146GB/300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB SAS 15K RPM 2.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/ 1.2TB/1.6TB/3.8TB SATA SSD /SAS SSD HDD 2.5″
- Max Memory – UPTO 768GB DDR3 RDIMM 1333MHz
- Total – 48 DIMM slots
- HPE Smart Array P420i
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen8 Overview
Eighth generation quad-socket server with 4P powerhouse for data centers. Xeon E5-4600 system similar to Dell’s PowerEdge R820 provides alternative to Intel’s expensive Xeon E7. CPU Cores plus a 20MB L3 cache and support an 8GT/sec QPI plus Intel’s HyperThreading and Turbo Boost. Memory capacity as a 4P system supports 48 DIMM sockets and scales up to 1.5TB using 32GB quad-ranked LR-DIMMs. With the server’s OS in idle, we measured it drawing only 140W and with pushing all 64 logical cores, this peaked at 467W. Fujitsu’s Primergy RX600 S6 and its quartet of 2GHz E7-4850 Xeons pulled a hefty 427W in idle.
HP’s iLO4 and its Sea of Sensors 3D provides a wealth of information about the status of critical components.
All embedded network ports are replaced with a FlexibleLOM card slot. Storage options are more limited as the HP DL560 only has room for five SFF hard disks at the front whereas Dell PowerEdge R820 is your best bet as it has room at the front for sixteen SFF drives.
Our configuration Tips:
4P systems are ideal candidates for virtualization and the DL560 Gen8 has onboard USB and microSD card slots for booting into an embedded hypervisor. But if you need a high local storage capacity and hypervisor redundancy then we recommend the R820. .
Critical apps and heavy duty virtualizations.