HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge DL360 G7
We customize all of our systems to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
You can configure your rental server to meet your business needs and budgetary requirements by contacting us today.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5506 (2.13GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5606 (2.13GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E5620 (2.40GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5645 (2.40GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core E5649 (2.53GHz/80W)
- Intel Xeon Six Core X5650 (2.66GHz/95W)
- HP Smart Array P410i/Zero Memory Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0)
- HP Smart Array P410i/256 MB Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0/5/5+0)
- HP Smart Array P410i/1G FBWC Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0/5/5+0)
- 460W Common Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply
- 4 SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB/ 900GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5-inch HDD
- 500GB/ 1TB SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5-inch Midline HDD
- Intel® 5520 Chipset
- Two PCI-Express Gen 2 expansion slots
- Two HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapters
- 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB /32GB Memory Modules
- Speed @ DDR3 800/1066/ 1333 MHz Memory
- Max Memory – Up to 384GB
- Total – 18 DIMM Slots
HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server Overview
The HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server dual-socket server designed to take the Intel Xeon 5500/5600 processors with wider choice of dual-, quad- and six-core chips. HP’s ILO management controller improvements made to the virtual media performance, which made loading an operating system over the LAN faster. HP Sea of Sensors technology supports 32 sensors scattered around the motherboard to keep a close eye on the temperature of critical components Storage capacity gets an uplift with SAS disks up to 900GB giving a maximum of 7.2TB on the G7 models, up from 4.8TB on the G6.
A redundant pair of 460W modules fitted, and more powerful 750W and 1,200W supplies are also available. Loaded Windows Server 2008 R2 favorite for virtualization, so there’s an internal SD Card slot to take an embedded hypervisor.
Our configuration Tips:
With 2GB of DDR3 on 6 DIMMs, which is standard for pre-configured performance models. However, with 18 slots altogether and larger modules, up to 384GB can be installed if required.
Simple file and print sharing through to web-based apps, database hosting and server consolidation.